Birthday Trip - pt 1

"Babe," Y/n shook Techno, he stayed silent. "Baby, wake up. We have to go to the airport." He still didn't wake up. Y/n tried to move, but his grip around her was still tight, maybe because of the stunt she pulled with Tommy yesterday. "Techno," Y/n said louder. He groaned, tightening his grip and falling back asleep.

"Techno!" Y/n yelled, he just furrowed his brows. How the hell is he this tired? The boys were so excited they've wanted to leave since they've known. How the fuck do I wake him up?

Y/n had a plan, overprotective boyfriend, it'll work. "Ow!" She said, Techno opened his eyes. "Are you alright? What happened?" Y/n cupped the side of his face, "finally, we have to go, baby."

Techno groaned, but sat up. They quickly got dressed and grabbed their bags, heading to the airport. Y/n drove since Techno was tired.

On the plane

Tommy and Wilbur kept taking pictures and waving to Y/n. She smiled and waved back every time. Techno was laying his head on top of hers and was sleeping. As they land Techno looked over to Y/n, she had a big smile on her face. "I'm so excited!!" She whispered yelled at him. He grinned, "me too."

They went to their rooms and immediately headed to the beach. They set up their spot, Tommy immediately ran to the ocean with Wilbur. Techno pulled his shirt off and looked over to Y/n. When she finish and started pulling off her shirt.

"Are you staring hard enough, mate?" Philza laughed at him, Y/n turned to see him. She laughed, "let's go swim!" She grabbed his hand and pulled him to the water.

"Techno!" Tommy yelled, Techno turned to look at him. Just as he did he felt Y/n's hands on his shoulders. She pushed him down in the water. He came back up, Y/n was laughing at him. "Alright," he said, swimming towards her. He picked her up, "Techno!" She screamed as he threw her into the water.

"You're such an asshole," Y/n pushed him back, laughing. "Just kiss already!" Wilbur yelled to them, Y/n placed her hands on his abs and laughed. Techno smiled, looking at her lips. She felt her hand moving up his chest.

He smiled at her, she wrapped her hands around his neck and pulled him down to her. Pressing his face to hers. "Yeah, this is a pretty awesome birthday." He said when Y/n released him, she laughed.

Tommy tackled Y/n into the water while Techno and Wilbur tackled each other. Techno picked up Y/n, putting her on his shoulders. "Fuck! I just drank salt water!" Tommy yelled as he started running to where they're things were.

Techno threw Y/n in the water and started to walk to shore too. "Techno!" Y/n yelled at him, he laughed and waited for her. She grabbed his hand as they walked over to the boys. Philza handed them a drink.

Y/n sat down, Techno sat behind her, having his legs at her side. Everyone talked for a bit, "let's rest for a bit and go out for dinner?" Phil suggested, everyone nodded.

In the hotel room

Techno laid in bed, scrolling on his phone. Y/n came over laying on top of him. "Hey, baby," he said, she gave him a 'hm'.

He placed his hand on her waist watching tiktok. Her hand slid under his shirt, tracing his abs. Techno paused the video he was watching, he put his phone down on the side of the bed.

He felt her hand, moving up and down, side to side, on every bit of his torso. He gripped at her waist, tightly. After a couple of minutes Techno's alarm went off. It was time to get the boys up and get ready for dinner. He quickly switched it off, Y/n started to get up. He pulled her back down, "babe."

She looked up to him, "stay." He said, pulling her up so her face was in front of his. "Baby, we have to get ready." Techno held her down, "I just want you to myself." He said, cupping the side of her face.

Y/n smiled, "you said you were hungry on the beach." Techno pulled her head into his chest, "baby, I'm fine. If their hungry they can go get food themselves."

"But, I'm hungry too." Techno sighed, letting his grip slowly fall from her waist. She kissed his cheek, they both got up and got ready then they went to dinner with the boys.

Y/n slipped Phil some money without Techno knowing.

Time Skip

Y/n and Techno wished the boys goodnight. Techno slammed the door, Y/n turned to him. "Get ready for bed." He said, digging through his bag. "Babe, what's wrong?" She watched as he slipped into sweatpants and took his shirt off. "Nothing, I just want to lay with you. I have barely had you to myself all day."

He laid in bed, waiting for her. Once she got out of the shower and got dressed she laid down next to him. He crawled on top of her, "thank you, Y/n." He laid his head on her chest, wrapping his arms around her stomach. "For what?" She scratched his bare back, lightly.

"I didn't really ever celebrate my birthday, but" he paused, tighten his grip. "You have already given me the best birthday, Y/n. You have given me the best life."

Y/n smiled, "I do what I can." She laughed quietly, "and I planned a day for the boys, so it could be just me and you." Techno popped up, smiling. "Let me handle tomorrow then," He smiled.