Bonus

Techno had fallen asleep while everyone was watching a movie. Y/n looked at him, his head was laying back. He grip around her shoulder was loose. She paused the movie, "what are you doing?" Tommy asked, Y/n shushed him.

"You guys know how it's Techno's birthday tomorrow?" She whispered, they nodded. "I need help, I need to get out of the house before he wakes up in the morning." They gave her a confused look, "if I move he'll wake up."

"We're not cuddling with Techno for you." Tommy said, crossing his arms. Techno, still unconscious, pulled Y/n over more so she would lay on his chest. "I'll give you $100."

"You're fucking rich, mate!" Tommy yelled, almost waking Techno. His grip tighten around Y/n, "$1000?" His eyes went wide, "I was thinking $200, but that will work!" Techno woke up, he groaned. Everyone looked at him, "what?"

He looked down to Y/n, pulling her into his lap, he laid his head on top of hers. "Unpause the movie and stop staring at me."

Y/n giggled unpausing the movie. Techno slowly started to fall back asleep. Y/n handed the remote to Wilbur, she woke up Techno. "Hm?" He said, slowly opening his eyes. "Let's go to bed." She got up and held her hand out for him.

He stretched, he looked over to Wilbur. "Asshole," he mumbled, Wilbur flipped him off. Techno took her hand and walked up stairs with her.

"Tommy has to cuddle with Techno." Phil and Wilbur laughed. "At least I'm getting $1000."

Y/n's 4am alarm went off, she quickly turned it off so Techno wouldn't wake up to it. She texted Tommy, he quietly came into the room.

"You didn't tell me he's not wearing a shirt!" Tommy whispered yelled, "he never sleeps in a shirt." Y/n slipped out from his arms and Tommy slid under.

He groaned for a moment, tighten his grip. Wilbur was watching at the doorway, he videotaped the whole thing. Y/n kissed Techno's cheek, she walked into the closet closing the door to get ready. Tommy flipped her off before she left.

Time Skip

As Y/n headed home she started to get a FaceTime call. "Oh, lord," It was Techno. "Hey, baby!" Y/n said as she answered the phone, "what the fuck, Y/n?" She could hear laughing in the background.

"Happy birthday!" She smiled, "why the fuck was Tommy in your spot?" Y/n smiled, "I don't know, babe. That's weird," Techno rolled his eyes. He closed his door, "you look pretty."

"Thank you," Y/n smiled. "Where are you?" He asked, "I'm on my way home now."

Y/n unlocked the door, "where's my money?" Tommy immediately ran to her at the door. Y/n handed him a couple of hundreds. "He almost kissed me, Y/n!" Y/n laughed, "Y/n?" Y/n looked up to see Techno looking at from upstairs. He was wearing jeans and a t shirt.

"Baby!" He yelled when he saw her. He ran downstairs to her. "Happy birthday!" She smiled, he picked her up. "Thank you, thank you. Why do you have flowers?" Y/n grinned, "they're for you!" He raised a brow, "for me or for you?" He smiled, she paused, grinning from ear to ear. "Us."

He laughed, "do you want to open your gift?" She handed him a small bag. "You didn't have to get me anything, baby." She shushed him and stood with an excited grin. The boys watched too, he pulled out a pair of swim trunks that were pink with white on them. "They match my hair," he grinned, "they match something else."

He furrowed his brows in confusion, she pulled him in front of her, so they boys couldn't see. Showing him her matching swimsuit, "oh.." He grinned, he picked her up. "Get out of my house," Techno told the boys with a big grin. "Techno!" Y/n laughed, "that's not it." He frowned.

She pointed back at the bag, he put her down. He pulled out the box, "plane tickets?" Y/n nodded her head, "where are we going?" He grinned at her, "the beach! Swim trunks!" Y/n helped him put A and B together.

"Oh, baby, but why did you get 5 tickets? It's just us?" Y/n gave him a blank stare and pointed to the three boys on the couch. "We get to go too?!" Tommy and Wilbur yelled. Techno frowned, "I was hoping to have some alone time with you."

"I got us separate rooms," Y/n whispered. Techno grinned, "we're leaving tomorrow morning?" Y/n nodded her head, "so let's go shopping!" She grabbed her keys and waved everyone outside.