Chapter 16

~_~                                

Rafael's POV:

Her body stiffened when she feel my lips. Her lips were full and soft. I kiss her softly and bite her lower lip. She tastes chocolate.  "Oh! How I love kissing her." I told myself as I deepen the kiss.

I can feel she started to relax and return my kiss. She wrap her arms around my neck and meet my tongue with hers as I invade her mouth. Our tongue moves with each other.

The kiss deepens and my hand began to explore her back. She step back looking for support till she was trapped by the couch at the back of her legs.

She's biting my lower lip taking hold as I slowly lay her in the couch. I was able to lower down her dress below her breast showing both. I cup her left breast with my right hand. She's wearing a lacy thing. I pull it down as I trail kisses on her neck. She arch her body giving me a full access to her neck and throat. I feel her hands on my hair. I kiss her throat down to her chest and found my destination. I kiss the fullness of her left breast and I feel like heaven. She clutch her hands on my hair pulling my head closer to her.

I stop before I loss all control in my body and look at her. Her eyes close and lips parted. She open her eyes and I plant a kiss on her lower lip. Her cheeks red from blushing.

"I hope nobody owns all of this." I utter as I caress her cheek with my right hand.

"W-why are w-we doing this?" She said but couldn't look at me straight in the eye. I slowly dress her nakedness without glancing at it. I'm afraid I'll be weak looking at her fullness.

"I...I like you Ash..more than you could imagine." I admitted. Now I have her full attention.

~_~

Ashley's POV:

He said he likes me. Am I hearing her right? I look at him, straight to his eyes. I can see passion in his eyes. He's serious. I move to sit on the couch and he's kneeling on the floor.

"You can't be serious. We just meet and it's too soon to say those things."

"I know and I'm not in a hurry. I just wanna tell you what I feel to explain my actions."

I didn't say a word. I just look at him. I can't say that he's fooling around with me. He's holding my hands while meeting my gaze.

"Hey! I'm not pressuring you okay? I myself is not in a hurry. I want to know you better."

"I have a bad past and it's not easy to be hurt. I admit I l-like you too Raf but..." He put a finger on my lips to stop me.

"Shhhhh! I understand Ash. I'm glad you feel the same." He cup my face with his hand. "God! I love his caress. I can live with this everyday."

"Okay! We'll explore the feelings." I said to him nervously. I don't know if what I am saying is right. I saw he smile and his eyes brighten like thousands of stars. He  really got lovely eyes.

"Thank you Ash. You made me happy with that." As he kiss my hands.

"I'm happy too but.... Just a little piece of advice." He arch his eyebrow.

"And what is it lady?" He asked as he settled on the couch beside me. He took my left hand to his right.

I move closer to him and whisper to his ear. "Don't kiss women just because you like doing it... because you might get slap." And he grin hearing my words.

"Interesting advice lady. I'll remember that." And he kiss the knuckles of my hand. I feel electrified. "Why is he affecting me like this? Oh God!"