Chapter 3

****************

Rafael's POV:

"Holy f***ing shit!" I groaned when the A8 jolted as the front wheel of the car hit a hollow part of the road. The rain had stopped and I have to get to the Centro of Hillstown before lunch to buy the lacking supplies for tonight.

Supplies at Roadridge were not enough. I understand coz the town is small. Few three-story buildings were built and leased by small businessmen which includes a small grocery store, parlor, a small bank, an agrivet supply and two fastfood.

Trade and commerce is slowly growing and the town people were able to get new employment other than tilting their land and raising domesticated animals.

Unlike Roadridge, Hillstown's trade and commerce is booming. The town is double the size of Roadridge. It's Centro is bigger with 4 to 6 story buildings standing. Despite that fact, I prefer Roadridge because of the peacefulness of the town.

Peacefulness that sometimes makes me feel the emptiness inside. But today was a great day. It didn't rain hard which made the road slippery. I was not able to notice that area of the road because I was enjoying the view ahead while I was driving.

Two young ladies were walking down the road holding hands. I was captivated by the lady in yellow top. Though her back is facing my direction, I can see that she got the right curves in place and her skin is radiant under the bright sky.

I was very eager to see her face so I decided to drive fast and pass by them. But there and then, the car's wheel hit the hollow area of the road and for sure it did something which made the ladies scream.

I hit the brake a few meters away from them. I checked through the side mirror if I did great damage to them.

Well not so bad. They were just in mud especially the lady in yellow which is obviously furious because she got mud on her face.

Damn! She'amazingly beautiful even if in mud and red with anger. Now, she's looking at my direction. She's sexy and seems very familiar. I'm sure I've seen her already but just don't remember where.

I shut my eyes and tried hard to remember where but I suddenly hear a scream from the outside and saw the ladies right at the window of the A8. I can sense her anger that she even kick the car's door.

Wow! She's really amazing. I can see her face closely and I am really enjoying the view. Her lips is red and for sure very luscious. How I love to kiss them. She seems so soft to touch. Her face is perfectly sculpted like a Greek goddess.

I suddenly feel the urge to meet her. I compose myself and open the door of the car. She step back twice but her disposition did not change, still furious red.

"Hi!" I greeted her wearing a big smile. She did not answer. Her company was speechless too. I'm sure she's a good friend coz they were walking holding hands. Such a nice pair of dolls.

"How can I help you ladies?" I woke them up from their reverie. I can sense that their mind had reach another planet.

I can't say they were struck by me coz there's nothing impressive on what I wear today. Just my usual rugged get up and an ordinary slippers which I borrowed from Mr. Jacob.

She still didn't say a word, just staring at me but suddenly her hands flew to my face.

That was an... OUCH! She actually slapped me on my face. I didn't see it coming. I feel a sting in my slapped cheek.

"You actually had the guts to say HI after what you did to us?How dare you." She's still furious. I gasped for air and feel my left cheek with my hand. She's pretty mad at me right now.