Chapter 12

********************

Ashley's POV:

I open my eyes when I heard the alarm. It's 4:30 in the morning. I went to the bathroom and took an early hot shower. The water feels good on my skin.

I dry myself and pull out my runnig gear from my locker. I put on my black compression sleeveless top paired with the tights. I examine myself on the full length mirror. I smiled looking at myself, everything's in place so to speak. I put on my pink flyknit air max running shoes.

I'm ready and was having coffee on the bench outside when Raf parked the A8. Trixie had gone to work already.

He's amazingly handsome in his outfit. He's on a dri-fit shield flash jacket paired with a nike running shorts and ecco shoes.

Mr. Jacob must be a kind employer. He pays him good. I can see in his outfit that he earned more than enough.

I offered him coffee but he refused. He jokingly said that he wants to starve himself for breakfast. I smiled coz I know that I promised him I'll cook for breakfast.

We left for the run around 5 in the morning. I can see that he's enjoying the run. He starts to make jokes and we laugh together. He's fun to be with and he looks so relaxed this time. I feel comfortable around him now and yeah I'm admitting it that it's good to be with him.

There are lots of people when we reach the Centro. I stop for a while to fix my shoe lace and go on with the run but I lost sight of Raf.

I look around but he's nowhere. I turn around the next block but he's not there.
I was about to make a u-turn when he showed up a few meters ahead of me. He's standing straight with his arms at the back. I smile and walk towards him.

"Where have you been?" I ask him. His smile is contagious. I smile back.

"I passed by this." As he hand me a long steamed pink tulip. "I find it beautiful like you, so I bought it." He further explained.

He's looking at me straight in the eye like he's looking for reaction. I smile and accept the tulip. I feel my cheeks turn red bit I did not lool away.

I can't help myself not to smile big. "Thank you." He just nod and we run heading back to Nana's.

He do some stretching when we arrive at Nana's and I proceed to my room to change. I put the tulip on the vase at my bedside table. I took off my long sleeve and change it with a sleeveless blouse.

I stroll to the kitchen and prepare breakfast as promised. I took out egg, sausage, bacon and beans. I smile with what I have in mind to cook.

I cook all of it one by one and I did the plating after. Nana was slicing sweet mangoes and had my coffee ready. I put the plates I prepared on the table.

I call out Raf from the door and invite him for breakfast. He follow me to the kitchen.

"Hope you enjoy your breakfast. That's all for now." I told him. He grin and sit down on the table and look at the full english breakfast I prepare which I design like his face.

"For now? So there's more coming? I would love that." His remarks. He pick up the fork and smirk. "I'm afraid I'm gonna ruin this beautiful plating." He said as he started to eat.

I enjoy looking at him while eating and taking a sip of my coffee.

"Are you not going to eat your food? It's great. You cook fine." In between his chewing.

"I will. I just enjoyed watching you eat. You really was starving."

"You never fail to notice young lady. Eat. You're too skinny." He commanded.