Chapter 9

*********************

Rafael's POV:

Shit! She don't wanna let me drive them home. I can't let them drive home alone.
Why is she affecting me like this so much? But her blue eyes were immensely soothing. I want to caress her face romantically. I have to make sure she and her friend will be fine. I should find a way to make her agree with me.

I offered her to stay with her friend and leave for home in the morning but the more she didn't agree with it.

I'm losing hope now but I can't surrender. Do I need to beg? Shit! This is too much. I shouldn't. Me? Beg to her? No way!

But I can't just lie in bed and let them go home all by themselves. I just can't do that.

To hell with the damn ego. I should do what it takes to make sure of her safety.

"Then let me drive you home. Please! Then I'll be fine after." Damn! I said it at last. I clenched my jaw. I don't want her to think of something in me. She's looking at me intently since we talk.

I should be careful. I know what this feeling is. I just wanna drive her home and her friend. No more! No less!

She agreed after a while. Yes! At last she did. My heart skip with joy. Oh! Why is that? I decided to ignore it.

I told her to wait a minute and I went to Mr.Jacob to tell him that I'm gonna drive Ashley and her friend to their place. He nodded and reminded me to drive safely and be back immediately after that which I nod as a response.

I went back to Ashley and usher them both to the A8 being parked at the side of the small playground.

She sat on the passenger seat beside me and we did a little conversation which I regret coz her question brought me back some memories in the past.

I hate the feeling but I didn't show it to her. I glance at her once in a while while I'm driving. Her friend was asleep at the backseat.

It feels good to be with her. I admit it. I am feeling something I hate for her. I felt this three years ago.

I was silent and just talk when we arrive at our destination. She wakes up her friend and she went inside the house ahead after thanking me and saying goodbye.

I was left with her outside. He summoned me home but my feet honestly don't wanna take a step to go home.

I told her to get inside before I leave which she did after saying goodbye to me.

I watch her get inside and close the door. She's inside now and I regret it. How I wish we can talk longer. My sleepiness left my whoke being. I stayed a minute more until I saw lights off in the room facing the road. That's where she's sleeping. I can imagine in bed right now with silk wrapped around her body.

"Gotta need a cold shower right now." I murmured as I eyed the house.

The house is big enough for the three of them. I guess that's a 3-bedroom house. Made of concrete and wood. This seems to be newly renovated.

"Goodnight! See you tomorrow." I said talking to her key that she handed to me before I drive them home.

I decided to go home. I still have a long drive and I have to wake up early.

Charles was waiting for me when I arrived home. It was midnight already. I hand him the key of the A8 when I get inside the gate. He parked it at the side of the playground tailing the R8.

He's been with us for a year now. Trustworthy he is and a good buddy. He's 4 years older than me.

I head to the house and found Mr. Jacob going down the stairs in his pajamas.