Time Duo's Adventures - Neptunia [Part 1]

[]———————————————————[]

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

"[???] - Other Language Speech"

『Chat Box』

【Other Streamers/Private Messages】

[]———————————————————[]

"Did you have to touch my pocket watch?"

"I was curious, I've noticed how different it was!"

"Well yeah, Professor Paradox did a bit of tweaking."

"Who's this Professor Paradox?"

"Someone I practically owe my entire life to, don't worry about it."

To explain the current situation as simply as possible, both Lukas and Amelia were currently somewhere back or forward in time.

Amelia had noticed for a while now how Lukas's pocket watch didn't look how it used to, so she merely got curious and here they are.

"Thankfully, it seems that we merely moved back a few days into the past. We should head back before anyone notices us."

"Yeah, that's a good idea. Though I'm curious what day it is."

"Not sure. Unlike Professor Paradox, my pocket watch isn't a match for his Chrono Navigator, let alone my time powers. Anyway, let's get goi-."

"[Japanese] - R-Run, Lukas-kun! I'll hold Senchou back...!"

"Wait..."

Lukas immediately froze upon hearing that familiar sentence, he then sneaked a peek around the corner, with Amelia doing the same directly behind him.

When they looked, they saw Aqua, Marine and Lukas all standing in the hallway. Aqua was standing between Marine and Lukas.

"Eh? What was happening here?" Amelia asked in a confused whisper.

Lukas didn't answer, merely narrowing his eyes as he could vividly remember the horrifying events that unfolded this day.

"[Japanese] A-Alright, thanks for the help!"

They watched as the Lukas from the past then dashed off in the opposite direction, running down the hallway and out of sight.

"[Japanese] Get out of the way, Aku-tan~! I have a fine ass to chase! Oh, when I get my hands on that fine piece of flesh!"

"What the...?!" Amelia was obviously taken back by the statement. "How in the world can she say that so casually?!"

"You tell me..."