Returning Home

[]———————————————————[]

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

"[???] - Other Language Speech"

『Chat Box』

【Other Streamers/Private Messages】

[]———————————————————[]

Two years.

It's bern two years now since he escaped from that void, the very place he called a prison for the past 15,000 of his timeless life.

In all honesty, he was amazed that he even managed to hold onto his sanity. He literally couldn't age, eat, sleep, he could only walk or float through the dark nothingness.

The worst part of all of it wasn't even the duration he was in there, nor was it the fact that time didn't exist at all there or the things he couldn't do.

It was the silence.

There are people out there who love their peace and quiet, and he was one of them. But, there is only so much someone can take of it.

Though, he had thankfully been saved by two certain people. It was thanks to them that he was where he was now, exploring a modern world.

With how much he missed, he had decided to explore the different places of the world. Travelling from country to country, continent to continent.

Two Years Ago

Lukas could be seen standing motionless inside of a void of flashing colours of all kinds, moving in ways indescribable.

His unblinking eyes were staring at the stream of colours with a rather dead look, barely any life was present in his gaze as he continued staring.

He had lost count at this point of how many thousands upon thousands of years he had spent here, in this... prison.

"To have found yourself in the Primordial Void, it's an incredible accomplishment. Or is it a curse?"

Lukas widened his eyes slightly when a SOUND suddenly entered his ears, he slowly turned his head to look to the side soon after.

Silence had been his neighbour for countless years now, yet after so long, he suddenly heard the voice of someone or something.

He truly felt as if he was finally going insane.

Whether or not he was hallucinating was unknown, but when he looked for the source, he saw a man standing two meters away from him among the spectrum of flowing colours.

He was obviously older than him, at least in the appearance department. Lukas wasn't sure why, but the man had a strange... feeling to him.

The man just stood there wearing a black suit with a matching fedora, along with a pair of round spectacles.

It was hard to see under the fedora, but Lukas could see that the man had short brown hair, looking pretty recently shaven.

"Do not worry yourself with trying to speak. I'm sure you've come to realise by now that sound doesn't travel, nor does it even exist here."