Holmes Takes The Stage

Bit of a shorter chapter compared to the other ones, but yeah.
[]———————————————————[]

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

"[???] - Other Language Speech"

『Chat Box』

【Other Streamers/Private Messages】

[]———————————————————[]

At the current time, Lukas was in Yagoo's office alongside EnMa. They were all looking at the multiple screens on Yagoo's desk.

Each monitor had two streams open, being a total of six streams currently in progress during the present time.

Just as they had planned, Amelia was also streaming as Lukas could see her avatar on the first monitor.

The reason for why they were in Yagoo's office was simple, Lukas's trailer was about to be forcefully played onto each of the streamer's streams.

Lukas had already seen his trailer, and he had to admit that it looked pretty awesome. Though, that was his own opinion.

He also looked at each stream curiously, he did make sure to look up the current Hololive-EN since that's where he's going to be a part of, but he hadn't checked the others.

So, there were a majority of the streamers that weren't part of the English branch, though there was Amelia, and the one known as Gura currently streaming.

"[Japanese] - Ten seconds now..." Yagoo muttered as he checked the clock. Lukas just smiled as he looked at the screens.

He could just feel how clueless each of these streamers were to the event that was about to happen, it was going to be hella good!

"[Japanese] - 5... 4... 3... 2...1!"

Instantly, just as Yagoo counted down, each of the screens on the streams became black, the only thing not being their avatars.

Lukas smirked when he could see their avatars moving and looking frantically around in confusion.

The show has begun!

[]———————————————————[]

In one of the currently occupied streaming rooms, a certain psychopathic VTuber was in her room about to start her stream.

This person was none other than Hoshimachi Suisei, a level-headed individual, but one with a darker... crazier side to her.

From the looks of it, she had yet to truly begin streaming as she was just on the menu screen on whatever game she was playing

Japanese - Suisei: Wait... What just happened?】