A Reunion Of Times

Writing this book to calm me down right now. The Australian flash floods at the moment be quite mad, bros.

On top of the whole Russia situation and everything else, 2022 has honestly been one horrible year.

[]———————————————————[]

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

"[???] - Other Language Speech"

『Chat Box』

【Other Streamers/Private Messages】

[]———————————————————[]

"[Japanese] - Alright, that was fantastic!"

Yagoo cheered as he stood up from his desk, both Lukas and EnMa just giving simple claps with smiles as the trailer ended.

Lukas was greatly amused by all of the reactions of the streamers. Even now, he could see that each of them were confused and surprised by his introduction.

He had no doubt that his trailer was going to cause quite the stir in the community, especially since it had been seen by thousands of people simultaneously.

"[Japanese] - I'm going to head to Amelia's room, I have a feeling I shouldn't postpone my reunion with her any further."

Lukas spoke as he stopped clapping, then moving towards the door of the office as Yagoo gave a him a simple nod.

"[Japanese] - Of course, I'm sure she has a lot of questions right now. Good lu-."

The door to the office suddenly opened with a bang as Lukas had to jump to the side just in time to avoid being smashed in the face.

"Ame?! Did you need to smash open the door?!"

'He could speak English this whole time?' Lukas stared blankly at the man when he thought this. 'Bruh...'

Amelia didn't seem to clock Yagoo's question as she ran straight at him with inhuman speeds, smashing both hands down onto the desk.

"Where is he?! Is he actually a part of Hololive?! Why didn't you tell me about this?! Tell me where the hell he is!"

"C-Calm down!" Yagoo panicked as Amelia didn't seem to stop her constant barrage of questions. Yagoo then looked towards Lukas with a desperate look.

Lukas noticed this and nodded.

"Calm down, Amelia. You're overwhelming Yagoo there."

The girl in question froze upon hearing the new voice, and she stood still for a moment before slowly and stiffly turning he head.

When she looked behind her, she saw Lukas standing by the door with a small smile on his face, his blue eyes staring into her's.

"L-Lukas...?"

"Yeah, it's me. How've you been, Amelia?" Lukas gave a small sigh and widened his smile as he saw the girl taking small steps towards him.

She then had tears forming in the corner of her eyes, which soon began running down her face as she continued staring at him with unblinking eyes.