022: captain jerk

Inside the Wilde's household, Thea was inside the living room and was singing with the karaoke machine with the guitar that came along with the set. She also had her stuffed animals around her, acting as if it was her audience.

"If you're looking for trouble
You came to the right place
If you're looking for trouble
Just look right in my face—"

  Her singing was interrupted when she heard high pitched screaming coming from upstairs and she knew who it exactly belonged to. "Ethan, shut up! I'm singing!" She shouted.

   Zach and Ethan both ran down the stairs and the girl watched Ethan tossed a newspaper out of the door before he slammed the door shut. The two boys leaned against the door, both of them out of breath.

    Thea looked at them, "What's with the screaming?" She asked. "Can't you see that I'm having my concert."

"I saw a spider in the bathroom." Zach told.

"And I threw it outside on our front porch." Ethan added.

Thea furrowed her eyebrows, "Why didn't you just kill it?" She questioned.

"No way, we're not evil people." Ethan scoffed out and Zach nodded in agreement.

"What if it has a family?" Zach agreed.

"Then why did you throw it outside?" Thea then asked them.

Ethan rolled his eyes and grabbed the microphone from Thea. "Thank you ladies and gentlemen for listening to Thea's one hour long daily concerts. Please kindly leave."

Thea snatched the microphone from him, "Hey, the singer is the one who ends the performance. Not the singer's bossy brother."

"It's our turn to watch TV." Zach reminded as he joined them.

"What are you guys watching?"

"We're—"
"Nothing!" Ethan interrupted him.
"Keeping up With The K-Dogs." Zach smiled.
"Zach!" Ethan shouted.

"It's the Kardashions but in dog version," Zach informed and Ethan face palmed himself. "This week episode, Koko got into a dog fight with Kim—"

"Yeah, I don't care." Thea interrupted and started moving the karaoke machine and her stuffed animals out of the way. Her brother sat down on the couch to turn off the game to switch to TV as Thea was about to head up the stairs.

"And on a sad note today, Swellview's very own Captain Man went from superhero to super-jerko." Trent informed.

Ethan rolled his eyes, "We can look it up later—" He was interrupted when Thea hopped over the couch to sit herself between Zach and Ethan. She then snatched the remote from her older brother to turn up the volume. "Hey!" He shouted but the girl shushed him to be quiet.

"Warning, the clip we're about to show you is disturbing." Mary added.

They showed a record video of Captain Man walking down the streets to see two children who was running a lemonade stand. Out of nowhere, Captain Man grabbed a mailbox and started slamming their stand which broke.

"What a jerk." Trent said.

Zach let out a sad sigh, "I can't believe Captain Man would do something like that." Ethan snatched the remote from Thea to switch the news channel to 'Keeping With The K - Dogs'.