Chap 7 Separation

Start from the beginning

"Lily I think that's enou--" Nate tried to speak "no the fuck it's not Lily let her ass have it!" Trish barked jumping everyone with her booming voice.

"Girl please you knew all of that and you was still friends with me seem you're the pathetic one" Camry blurted, causing Trish to stare at me in disbelief.

"Lily your friends with this bitch!" She said pointing at Camry backing away from me.

I sigh... This is the same shit I didn't wanted to ever happen, ''Trish we were friends but not anymore, believe me when I say I had no idea she was with anybody's husband Trish before you showed me the picture of her'' I tried to explain.

"Girl so the fuck what? What u going to do about it, listen Darnell and I were friends but we never intended for it to reach this far, it's not my fault he's not satisfied with you!" Camry sized Trish up.

Oh no she didn't say that, I swear this girl is the most small minded, immature, self absorbed fool on the planet.

Trish looked at her like she was crazy, "what I will do about it!..." Standing with her hands on her hip, "let me show your ass, you met the right wife hoe!" She mumbled power walking to the car.

" Standing with her hands on her hip, "let me show your ass, you met the right wife hoe!" She mumbled power walking to the car

"Trish baby please don't do this let's just go home" Darnell pleaded behind her.

Coming back from the car with her hand bag seeing what she pull out send me in immediate panic mood, Camry screamed when she notice Trish pointing the gun at her and Darnell.

"I give you my heart and two beautiful Lil girls and this is how you repay me, huh?! You ungrateful son of a bitch!" With tears falling down her face.

Her hands trembling with hate, rage but mostly pain and hurt, my heart broke for her.

In the corner of my eye I can see the fright on Darnell's face, Camry still standing behind him and Nathan nowhere in sight.

''Trish please put the gun down and let me carry you back home boo..'' I tried taking the gun out her hand.

"Get away from me Lily and don't touch me, I can't believe you, I taught we are friends." still pointing the gun at them.

"You know what, fuck you Darnell! The rest of your shit will be at the side of the road. Don't come back to my house before I tell Miguel to beat your ass again, and I thought you were better than that", she said talking to me. "You know from the beginning who she was and you never even told me. I don't ever want to speak to you again". She said walking away bolting for the street, walking to go only god knows where.

I feel like shit right now, standing here in shock of what suppose to be a great day turn into a shit show. I know I should have said something about Camry but i was to ashamed to even say I know her, that would have open a whole new questioning about Camry and Darnell that I honestly didn't know about.