Although I was not okay with it and protested eventually I gave in because I knew they wouldn't.

So yea that's how that went down.

Then there's something I've been hiding since the day before the battle.

I don't know how I'll surprise everyone but I will which is why I decided to move somewhere that wasn't crawling with supernatural beings.

This meant Mystic Falls and New Orleans were a no go.

After a lot of disagreements and blah, blah, blah we decided on Bora Bora.

Since it's really bright there we'll be getting there at night to avoid them shining like disco balls.

I will be turning Rosalie, Emmett, and Bree when we get there and get settled.

Not that the others know yet I wanted to do the same for them not including Edward but they said not yet because they were worried Bella might try and do something like take their blood while they're sleep.

They want to wait until she's turned into one of them because when she is no one can turn either of them into a vampire like me because they can't break their necks or kill them without setting them on fire or ripping them apart.

If they're set on fire with the blood of a vampire like me in them then they're fucked because they'll die regardless they won't have a damn body to wake up in.

Surprisingly the volturi contacted me they put a time limit on the Cullens to turn Bella.

If they don't meet the limit they will kill the whole clan.

Now personally I was against all of them dying.

So we made a deal that I happily accepted.

What was the deal?

Well it's really simple.

I had 2 years to turn the Cullens into one of my kind.

Once they become like me the volturi have no power over them.

I agreed to allowing Edward and Bella to be left into their hands.

The family is aware of this not including Edward and Bella.

Although they feel bad because they're all family they've come to realize that he takes them for granted and doesn't treat them as family ever since Bella came.

Although Carlisle is against it I gave him the decision to choose Esme and the family or Edward.

He hesitated and it made me angry and the others disappointed.

Esme was upset about the fact that her mate and husband was hesitant on choosing her.

Eventually he did agree but the family is a bit hesitant around him now and still hold disappointment in him.

"Well I guess this is it" I placed my hands on my hips and sighed.

I ran towards Jasper and jumped on him as he spun us around for old times sake.