𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊

Present Day

The two alphas stared down at the city from the bedroom in their penthouse suite. The crimson glares of car lights were visible below.

The Blackburn pack was theirs, now. As soon as Lorenzo had fallen, the Blackburn wolves had stopped fighting. One by one, some more reluctantly than others, they'd bowed their heads to Bianca. Howls declaring allegiance to a new leader had spread through the brisk night sky.

"To victory," Grayson offered a glass of champagne to her.

"To the future," she replied, and clinked her glass with his.

After taking a small sip, she set it down on the nearest table, and took a step closer to him. He placed her hand on her cheek, observing the scars that lined her face. But the way he looked at the scars was different from how everyone else looked at them: He didn't treat her with pity, nor with fright. To him, her scars were just another part of her. Another part of her to admire and to treasure and to love.

She brought her lips to his. It was a small kiss, a gentle brush of lips and nothing more. Even so, when she pulled away, he followed her, refusing to part the distance between them.

"My darling queen," he murmured, speaking through his soft smile. He lifted the bottom of her blood stained sweater, and let his hand hover above her bare waist. "May I?"

Grayson's touch seemed to sear itself into her skin. Their shirts came off, and his lips started dancing across her cheek, her jaw, her neck- And Bianca was melting, melting into him as he lifted her up and threw her onto the bed, as his hands traveled up and down her waist as they had the very first night. Sparks were flying inside of her, begging to be stoked into roaring flames.

His touch moved from her waist to her back, from her back to her breasts. His lips never left her skin as they trailed down to her ribs and even lower still. Grayson's fingers hooked around the top of her jeans, he pulled them off and kicked off his.

Everything was going perfectly until right then- But when Grayson spread her legs wide open, the realization finally struck her- This was real. This wasn't a casual hookup of any sort, it was... They were... Real.

Without realizing it, Bianca had given him her heart. Never before had she done this, never before had she completely trusted another with all of her secrets. Vulnerability was a feeling that was foreign to her, and she couldn't be sure whether she liked-

"Fuck," she gasped.

Bianca dug her nails deeply into his back, as though by holding onto him, she could make this moment last forever.

Grayson thrust himself into her again, this time causing her back to arch. A string of profanities cascaded out of Bianca's intoxicating red lips, and before he knew what was happening, she'd flipped the two of them over.

She leaned down and slipped her tongue into his mouth. Her hands traveled up to his neck, holding him in place as she moved her hips back and forth. From this angle, especially with the room's light shining above her, Grayson was sure this was what a goddess must look like. If goddesses had a hint of the devil in their eyes, that is.

He pulled him to her. His lips were hungry for her, they sucked up everything she had to offer, then demanded more. Nothing had ever felt more unbelievable yet real than what was happening right now. In his current state, it didn't seem at all impossible to take over the world- With Bianca by his side, of course.

It was going to be like this forever. They would be able to dive into an endless kiss at a moment's notice, they would be free of all the burdens life had ever thrown at them, and most importantly, they would never have to feel alone, ever again.

Simulatneously, the two of them both threw their heads back and gasped. Bianca fell off of Grayson and laid down beside him. She slid into his embrace so easily, like it was second nature for her. It was impossible, now, to imagine a time when one had been terrified of the other, when they'd both been interested in killing each other.

"I love you," Bianca mumbled into his ear.

As Grayson opened his mouth to tell her he did, too, she whispered, "I know you do."

Bianca only thought of this moment, satisfied with how much they'd achieved and wanting to live like this forever.

Different thoughts were running through Grayson's mind, however: He needed more. So much more. He was going to rule the supernatural world with her. And nothing was going to stand in their way.

"I know you do, too," he smiled.