Yena was gasped and she chuckles fakely. "I want you to be my girlfriend because it's my friend's dare for me. That's all. Hope you can understand it."

Yena utter, continue to eating and completely ignoring Juri. Juri bites her lips hearing that and she slowly back to eat.

"EO?? We met again?" ask Juri while smiling as she stopped when saw Hyewon and Yuri was walking beside her and Yena. Hyewon and Yuri also stop.

Meanwhile Yena just silent, she secretly staring to Yuri. Yuri realized it, she look back to Yena and Yena smile to her. Yuri returned the smile sweetly.

"Oh yes we met again, you are Juri right?" ask Hyewon nicely and Juri chuckles while nodding. "Yes, I am. And you Hyewon ssi?" ask her back and Hyewon nods.

"Hi Yuri ssi. Long time no see you." greet Juri make Yuri turn her attention to her. Yena felt sad. "Hi, Juri. Hi Yena." greet her back.

Hyewon can see Yena's smile getting wider seeing Yuri and she felt mad. Hyewon quickly wrap her arms around Yuri's waist tight, making Yuri was shocked.

"I'm sorry, but we have to go now. Let's go, baby." Hyewon kissed Yuri's cheeks before bowed to them.

Both Yena and Yuri was startled, and Yuri can see Yena's face that already changed. She felt scared when meet Yena's cold eyes.

"Yes we will get going too. See you soon, Hyewon ssi, Yuri ssi." say Juri and bowed to them. Juri and Yena walked leaving them. Yuri immediately pushed Hyewon loudly.

"What's wrong with you?! Who let you kiss me?!" mad Yuri while wiping her cheeks aggressively. Hyewon looked at her madly. "Why? You have to like it! I clearly saw that Yena seems like you!"

Yuri was surprised, she really shocked when Hyewon caught them. She went silent and Hyewon take a deep breath.

"Let's go." Hyewon pull Yuri and Yuri just follow since she don't want Hyewon is suspicious.

THAT night, Yuri walked to the apartment, she stopped in front of one door. Putting the password correctly like she the owner of the room, Yuri opened the door slowly.

She stepped into the house and close the door gently. Yuri turn around and yet, she was shocked seeing Yena who was standing in front of her, not too far.

"Y-Yena... Hi, ducky."

"Where did you go until this late night? We already promised to meet at 9 pm."

said Yena coldly. Yuri clear her throat before she laughed awkwardly. "I-I'm sorry, d-ducky... B-But Hyewon won't let me g-go. She kept bring me to everywhere."

Yena cross her arms over her chest. "Yes, Hyewon. Always Hyewon. She's even fucking kissing you in front of my eyes. So, don't talk with me."

Yena turn around and walk to her room. Yuri bites her lips and she immediately chased after Yena. "Yena! Listen to me first."

Yuri grabbed Yena's wrist make Yena stopped and Yuri turn her round to face the girl. "I'm sorry, okay? I'm also felt shocked when she suddenly kissed me. Trust me, ducky."