"Yes I just happened to see a MIG-28..." Maverick said but Goose interrupted. "We...We." Goose said to Maverick making him nod. "Sorry Goose." Maverick said making Goose smile which caused Ace and Spade chuckle softly. "We happened to see a MIG-28 do a four-G negative dive."

Charlie looked amused, like she was having a hard time believing it. Ace knew he wasn't bullshitting because she thought he was making it up at first but that was until Goose shown her the Polaroid that he taken in that moment, which he gave to her. 

"Where did you see this at?" Charlie asked amused.

"That's Classified." Maverick answered.

"It's what?" Charlie asked with a chuckle.

"It's classified. I could tell you, but then I'll have to kill you." Maverick said making everyone chuckle in amusement.

"Lieutenant, I have top-secret clearance. The Pentagon sees to it that I know more than you do." Charlie said in a serious tone.

"Well, Ma'am, it doesn't seem so in this case, now, does it?" Maverick asked rhetorically.

"So, Lieutenant, where exactly were you?" Charlie said. Ace stared at Maverick, "Here we go now." Spade said. 

"Well we." Maverick said as he looked over a Goose in question. "Thank you." Goose nodded.

"Started up on his 6 when he pulled through the clouds, and then I moved in above him." Maverick said.

"Well, if you were directly above him, how could you see him?" Charlie asked with an amused smile.

"Because I was inverted." Maverick said confidently.

"Bullshit." Iceman coughed which caused Ace to look over at him with her brow rose, while Spade chuckled silently at her.

"No, he was man. It was a really great move. It's not impossible, even Ace has done it." Goose said, Ace looked at him, while everyone looked at the woman.

"Thanks for putting me on the spot buddy, anyways...Well... he's not lying, you can confirm with Spade here who almost nearly had heart attack when I did it but I have to say, Spade never experience excitement like that, but seriously buddy you have came a long ways." Ace said as she then patted Spade on the shoulder. Spade smiled a bit then he remember she did that over an enemy jet to get the kill. She wasn't lying, he was shaking to his core when they landed.

Iceman stared at Ace for moment then looked ahead.

"You were in a four-G inverted dive with a MIG-28?" Charlie asked in disbelief.

"Yes, Ma'am." Maverick grinned.

"At what range?" Charlie asked

"No. About two meters?" Maverick asked Goose

"Well. It was actually about one and a half, I think. It was one and a half. I've took a great Polaroid of it." Goose nodded with a grin.

"It's quite a great picture." Spade said as he smiled at Goose.

"Thanks man, I really appreciate that." Goose smiled and Ace chuckled softly.

"Lieutenant. What were you doing there?" Charlie asked and the boys cleared their throats.

"Communicating." Goose said and Maverick nodded.

"Communicating. Keeping up foreign relations. I was, you know, giving him the bird."  Maverick said.

"You know the finger." Goose said throwing up his middle finger causing Ace's eyes to widen for moment before her and Spade busted into giggles.

"Yes, I know the finger Goose."  Charlie said slightly embarrassed as the duo continued to giggle.

"I'm sorry, I hate it when it does that. I'm sorry." Goose said as he hit his finger. Ace and Spade then settled down.

"So your the one." Charlie said not breaking eye contact with Maverick.

"Yes Ma'am." Maverick smirked. Ace felt the tension between them, she shook her head.

"Alright Gentleman and Miss. We have a hop to take. The Hard deck on this hop will be 10,000 feet. There'll be no engagement below that." Jester told everyone as they all got out of their seats and made their way to their planes.

........

Ace stopped at the corner as she heard Sundown and Chipper.  Spade was about to walk ahead until she stopped him.

"I think we got this, I can't believe we are head to head with a woman." Sundown said. "You think she knows what she's doing?"  Chipper asked. Ace rose her brow. "I doubt it, I don't think her WSO either, we got this in the bag." Sundown said. 

Spade was about to jump out of the corner defend her but Ace stopped him. "It's fine, we got this and you know what... Screw him."  Ace said sternly as she then stormed  to her plane and Spade followed, she shook her head at the duo.