Top 10 Strongest In Thriller Bark Arc

A/N:I almost forgot to add this.I said I would do it because it's fun and some people can get confused with power scaling so here is my list.

10:Juvia Locker(Tier:Multi City Block to Town Level)

She was the one who defeated Razor and Razor use Juvia anger against her to even have a little chance at victory.

Juvia may not have that much feat but I think enough feat to give her this spot.

9:Tied,Agni Fayet And Eirwan Fannar. (Tier:Large
Town Level)

Agni and Eirwan didn't really got much to do but they were really strong guys.

Agni put Gajeel in a bad state and Eirwan manage to keep up with Killua who is at least light speed.

Killua hold back but still impressive for Eirwan.

Both of them strong and are equal so I'm giving the duo this spot.

8:Jade Phenoix (Tier:City Level)

The second strongest members of Heavenly Kings.
Jade is no joke,he was so strong that it needed Sanji to land a direct hit on him and after that Wendy needed to use her strongest attack to knock Jade out.

Let's not forget Jade wasn't using his full power either and even an attack that
DC destroy a whole city wasn't enough to put him down for good.

7:Gajeel Redfox (Equal with Natsu but a little weaker than Erza) (Tier:City Level)

A former Phantom Mage who went toe to toe against Natsu.
In the fight against Moria,
he did many impressive feat.
He even hold back Gecko Moria for a few seconds and remember Gajeel was very injured at that time and on top of that he has a new ability.

To control metal around him.
He is an Iron Dragon Slayer and this ability is really one of the best for him.

He even have impressive Durability feat so he deserve this spot.

6: Exorcist,(Equal with Laxus) (Tier:Large City Level)

The fusion of Agni and Eirwan,the Exorcist.

Exorcist manage to beat Killua and Gajeel to pulp.
Although Killua and Gajeel were weaker and injured, Exorcist manage to kick their asses combined.

And it needed the Revolutionary help with a Unison Raid to brought this monster down.

For those impressive feat I'm giving Exorcist this place.

5:Vismoke Sanji (Prime)(Tier:
Mountain Level)

Against Moria and others he wasn't that strong but in his prime he went 1v1 against Doflamingo.

You saw how strong current Doflamingo is.

Even though current Doflamingo is way stronger it was still impressive for Prime Sanji to go 1v1 against a younger Doflamingo.

I think I make my point on why Sanji deserve this spot.

4:Killua Zoldyck.(Tier:Large
Mountain Level to Small Island with Crimson Kirin )

The Former Phantom and he was the strongest in Phantom.

In this Arc he had impressive feat.

Taking Exorcist full power attack and manage to stand for a while.

Keeping up with Moria and manage to hold off Doflamingo for a while with others.

His new form,Dragon Force Crimson Lighting Dragon is really strong.

Killua keep up with Moria who was stronger than Makarov even before Jade gave his life energy.

Let's not forget Killua was injured badly before fighting Moria.

And with that I'm giving Killua this spot.

3:Gecko Moria (Tier:Small Island Level)

The strongest of Heavenly Kings and a mastermind.
Moria was a ruthless bastard who was doing everything because he was just curious.

His feat includes fighting Sanji,Wendy,Gajeel,Juvia and Killua at once.

Killua needed to awakened a new form and needed to charge for his strongest attack to take him down.

Let's not forget the most important part if Gajeel didn't distracted Moria,Moria
would have survived Crimson Kirin which is at least Small Island Level.

2: Black Fairy Asta (Tier:
Continental)

I know some of you may asked me why Asta at number 2.

First of all in term of power Asta is the strongest.He is MFTL and he is Continental with Devil Union.

He was the one who defeated Doflamingo but I will give reason on why I give Doflamingo number 1.

1: Donquixote Doflamingo
(Tier: Continental)

First of all let's talk about Doflamingo strength.
Even though this is just the beginning his power is equal to that of EOS Gildart.He had the power to destroy the whole contury of Fiore and this is just the beginning of series.

The reason I put him above Asta is because of his mind.
He figured out Asta time limit in few seconds and the use of his long range attack was also impressive.On top of that he caught Asta off guard.Do not forget Asta has Ki.

He almost kill Asta if this wasn't for Liebe.

Asta needed a new power up and on top of that Asta needed Giga Drill Breaker combined with others magic to fully defeat Doflamingo.

The reason I'm giving Doflamingo number 1 is because of his mind and Asta Devil Union Time Limit.

That's my list and also feel free to disagree.