The Heavenly Demon Donquixote Doflamingo

In the previous chapter, Gajeel and Killua were horrified seeing the two melt alive that they took a moment to notice the demon infront of them

"Allowed me to introduce my latest creation",Gecko Moria said,"Exorcist"

The Exorcist was big.The Exorcist size was compared to at least 3 Wyrens combined.Thankfully the room was big enough for the Exorcist.

Gajeel and Killua were suddenly hit by a giant blue flame and both of them were send flying out of the castle.

Outside the army was still fighting the zombies and they looked suprised to see Gajeel and Killua on the ground shirtless and bleeding.They were trying to get up.

Their suprised turned into a
horror when Exorcist land infront of them.

"That flames it was cold and hot at the same time",Gajeel panted as he was on his feet.

"What kind of fusion was that",Killua said as he too get up.His mask was destroyed and it reveal his mouth with
a small scar near the mouth.

"One thing after another",
Gajeel said as he took a fighting stance,"Let's finish this bastard I'm tired"

"Then let's go",Killua said as he and Gajeel jumped at the Exorcist to attack.

With Asta

After running for a few minutes Asta arrived at a place with a large door.

"Liebe",Asta called out,"This is it".

"Yeah",Liebe said,"Let's win this"

Asta opened the door and enters.The room was large but really dark.

"Fufufu",A laughed was hard as Asta looked infront and saw someone sitting on the throne,"Welcome Black Fairy"

"Are you Mingo",Asta asked.

"I'm sitting on a throne like a boss",Doflamingo answered,
"What was your clue that I wasn't Doflamingo"

Doflamingo knew the "Mingo" was referring to him but he didn't cared.

Asta mouth wide open in shock.

"He got you there buddy",Liebe spoke inside his mind