Aftermath and The New Mission

Two weeks had passed since Phantom Lord was defeated. In that time-span, a lot had transpired.Makarov decided to create a new guild.

Almost immediately, Fairy Tail had gotten to work on building a new Guild Hall. Nonetheless, nearly a couple days after they started, the Rune Knights showed up. The Rune Knights was the army of the Magic Council, and the wizards of Fairy Tail knew that they would show up eventually. Natsu and Happy had tried to escape, but were easily captured.

The Rune Knights interrogated everyone; however, the longest person they questioned was Fairy Tail's own powerful Anti Magic Mage,Asta.Rune Knight heard about how Jupiter Cannon was easily stopped by a mage.They even
heard how Black Fairy engage Phantom Master in an epic battle that almost destroy the whole town.They also heard of Asta victory over Jose when they saw Fairy Tail cheering Asta for his win over Jose.

Rune Knight knew nothing of Asta.Just that he is a new mage and probably the strongest.

Markarov told Asta not to tell any lies only stretch the truth.Unfortunately our boy didn't know how to do that so Liebe help him.

Liebe hide behind Asta robe and would whisper on what he should answer.

Rune Knight asked him about his village,his magic and why he joined Fairy Tail

For the first answer Asta told them he was from Hage.A village so small it didn't existed in the map.For the second one Liebe help.Asta told them he used Requip magic.Asts summoning his sword really look like Requip so Rune Knight believe his lie.For the third question he told them that he was he left the village for a dream and meeting Fairy Tail was just dumb luck.

None of the responses he gave them were necessarily false.Asta just didn't tell them that he was from another universe and that he didn't use magic.

Rune Knight asked him for his dream and he told them he wants to be the strongest.

When the week of interrogation ended, Fairy Tail was called to Era, the headquarters of the Magic Council, to await trial. The level of anxiety everyone was experiencing was high. With just one order, the Magic Council could easily disband Fairy Tail.

Fortunately, in the end, Phantom Lord was deemed guilty and disbanded, and Master Jose was stripped of his rank as one of the Ten Wizard Saints. The Council announced that Fairy Tail's punishment would be decided at a later date, but that still didn't diminish everyone's excitement. After all, the evidence pointed straight to Phantom so no one really believed that the Council would punish Fairy Tail too severely.

A day after their trial, the Guild got back to work on constructing a new Guild Hall. However, for Team Natsu and Asta, something else came up that turned their attention away from building.Lucy had suddenly disappeared. When Asta, Natsu, Gray, Erza and Happy had gone to her apartment house, they discovered a note, saying,

I will go home

Lucy

Instantaneously, the team quickly climbed aboard the next train and went after her. Lucy was their friend, a member of their team. It just wouldn't be right without her.Things didn't seem right without Lucy yelling at Natsu, Gray, Happy, and Asta for their idiocy.

When they finally arrived at her father's estate, they found her standing by the grave of her mother, who had passed away years prior. Lucy had explained to them that she only came back home to warn her father to never mess with her friends or Fairy Tail ever again, or he would regret it.

Asta smirk and was happy Lucy could finally move on from her past.But he wished Lucy could make thing right with her father.Asta know how important a family means.He decided to tell Lucy about that later.