The Map Of Eternity And The Aftermath

Asta stared at the man named Damien infront of him.

"What is the map of Eternity?",Asta asked with a question mark,"Wait,are you trying to trick me.You want to avenge Doflamingo right?"

"How annoying",Damien uttered with annoyance,
"Would you mind listening?
I'm here to talk.If you want I will leave but I won't be able to tell you something about Clover Kingdom"

"You know about Clover Kingdom?",Asta yelled suprised.

"I have the knowledge of many universes",Damien said,"I was once
Nigh-Omniscience,although I lost most of my knowledge I still remember a few things"

"What is Omniscience?",
Asta asked and Damien face palm.

"Seriously Paradox,The Faith of this whole Omniverse is in his hand",Damien thought.

(A/N:If you don't know in my fanfic Black Clover and Fairy Tail universe is apart of Ben 10 Omniverse.The Omniverse includes Multiverse, timelines and many more.In my fanfic Black Clover and Fairy Tail is apart of that Omniverse so you can say my other fucs connected to this fanfic.I don't plan to introduce Ben 10 characters though).

"Hey",Asta called out and Damien sighed,"By the way why are you transparent"

"Because I'm death and this is my soul",Damien explained.

"Okay",Asta said but suddenly he looked at Damien in shock,"DEATH....
YOU MEAN YOU'RE A GHOST.
WAIT CAN YOU GIVE ME AUTOGRAPH...I ALWAYS WANTED AN AUTOGRAPH FROM GHOST"

"I'm just a ghost guarding the Map Of Eternity",Damien explained.

"What is this map you're talking about?",Liebe came out of the pocket and asked.

"You can say the Map is an
extra-dimensional artifact which can transport you to anywhere in this whole Omniverse even the place where the One Beyond is located",Damien explained about the Map Of Eternity.

"One Beyond?",Asta asked.

"A Power so powerful that you can destroy the whole Multiverse with just a snap",Damien said and a hologram of the Map appears.

"This is the map of Eternity",
Damien said,"And this"

He raised his hand and piece of the map was on his right hand.