The Final Battle With Phantom Begins

Inside Fairy Tail guild basement majority of the guild were sitting in different places and some were bandaging injured ones.

Everyone was sad at the fact that they have to retreat and on top off that Markarov is in the bed.

Thanks to Asta Markarov condition got a little better but he still wasn't fit enough to fight Phantom.

Macao and others were thinking of a way to. counterattack

Natsu,Asta and Lucy were by a wall and Lucy was sitting on a barrel looking really sad

Once Asta, Natsu, and Happy had arrived back at the guild, Lucy had told them how she was captured and why Phantom Lord had kidnapped her in the first place.

It turned out that Lucy was part of a very wealthy family; however, her father, who was her only living parent, cared little for her and she ran away because of it. But now, her dad had apparently hired Phantom Lord to bring her back to him. What Lucy and the others couldn't figure out was why.

Asta look at Lucy and asked,
"Are you okay?"

Lucy:Yes but It's just... I'm sorry.

Elfman:Well,it's the fate of rich heiress' to get chased.
And the ones protect them are Men

Gray:Don't say things like that!

Happy:But I'm actually suprised.Why did you keep it a secret Lucy?

Lucy:I wasn't trying to hide anything.After I ran away from home,I didn't really want to talk about it.For a year he never showed any interest in his runaway daughter.And now he wants me back?He's done all those horrible things just to bring me back. I hate his guts

Asta including everyone gave her a sympathetic look.

Lucy:But when you get down to it,it's all my fault for running away from home,
right?

Elfman:No it's your father fault.

Gray:You idiot.

Elfman:I mean Phantom.

Lucy:No!I'm the one who brought trouble to the guild because of my own selfish choices. I'm so very sorry. I'm just gonna go back home and hopefully, this will all be over.

Asta:YOU CAN'T!

Everyone look at Asta.

Asta:If you don't want to go  back to your father tell him in the face that "I don't want to go back".A friend of mine was like you.She was trap in a bird cage like an animal by her mother.But in the end she confronted her mother and she got her freedom.It wasn't your fault that you wanted to run away.But you know that one day you'll have to confront your father,right?

Lucy nods.

Asta:Then this is the time to tell your father "I want you to leave me alone.I want to live my life the way I want"

Natsu:Beside the Phantom isn't going to stop even if you give yourself up.

Gray:Master is down and this is a chance for Phantom to destroy Fairy Tail so I doubt they would kindly leave after you hand yourself over.

Asta:Beside even if they stop we won't hand you over to them no matter what.

Asta look at Fairy Tail members.

Asta:RIGHT GUYS!

"Yeah", Everyone cherred.

Lucy was now crying.

Gray:Don't cry,sheesh....
you're stronger than that!

Elfman:Men are weak to woman tears.

Cana had a set of magical playing cards set up in front of her,trying to establish a connection to someone,
however her attempts were to no avail.