Onward To Karakura Town

After accepting the quest Asta went back home to prepare himself.

He was near the pool area.

Asta: RILEY, I'M HOME!

A shark jump from the pool and grab Asta head and pulled him into the leg.

Liebe who was on Asta shoulder jump so he could be safe.

Liebe:Luckily I know this was going to happened.

Asta grab Riley mouth and open his mouth rather easily with his strength.

Asta:I told you not to to drag me like that.

Asta tickle Riley

Asta:You're a good boy

Riley maybe a shark but he sure was happy seeing Asta.
During the time Riley grow fond of Asta and he sees Asta as a great friend.

Riley bite Asta head again out of happiness.Asta scream and tried to get out again.

Liebe: It's really fun seeing this.

After a few minutes Asta fed Riley and he prepared for his journey.After packing he had his dinner.Suprisingly Asta can cook.

Asta was about to sleep but he couldn't as he wanted to learn the new move from the book so he wake up and was in the field reading book.

Liebe who was now awake saw Asta wasn't in the bed so he went to the field to check on Asta.

In the field he saw Asta.

Liebe:Why are you awake?

Liebe yawn but a tick mark formed when he saw Asta.

(Not mine and he is holding Demon Slasher)

Asta was wearing a green Hakama and he was missing his lower half.

Liebe: What the hell are you wearing?

Asta has star in his eyes.

Asta:I thought these clothes would be nice as I'm learning sword moves.

Liebe:You're lower half is exposed.

Asta:Oh!I didn't notice that

Liebe facepalm and made an "are you serious"face.Asta woke up in the middle of the knight to learn sword techniques.He dress up like a swordsman but he doesn't even notice he is missing his lower half.Liebe was frustrated.

Liebe:Idiot!

Liebe sigh.

Liebe:So what kind of move are you learning?

Asta:I wanted to learn this move but I can't.

Asta show Liebe the book.
This move really interested Liebe.This move can only be performed by Demon Slasher but Asta lack a thing.