𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑: Back in Time.

Start from the beginning

He looked around and walked to the building, hoping to see someone. But no one was outside.

Phil walked to the room where the meeting was supposed to be, and saw his friends.

A few of them being Laos, Malaysia, Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam and Myanmar. And of course, Asean.

"Philip, long time no see." Asean says, being at the head of the table. While Cambodia sits beside him. "Hi, Philip." Thailand bows, he waves to the Thai. "Hi guys, is the others not here yet?" He asks, looking around, Malaysia, his bestfriend.. shakes his head.

"Not everyone, though, the meeting isnt starting just yet." He says, with a tone. Making Philip shiver.
"Brunei and Singapore will come together, they said." Vietnam looks at Philip, with a slight smile. Atleast someone has a bit of a smile. Philip couldnt help but smile at him aswell.

Philip sits down on a vacant chair beside Vietnam, although whenever they had meetings he'd sit beside Indonesia and Malaysia. Malaysia scoffed at this. Laos and Cambodia were talking about something while Myanmar was zoned off. Thailand glanced at everyone while Malaysia didnt do anything.. He tried engaging a conversation with Vietnam.

"So... Viet, how is your country holding up?" Philippines asks the Viet. who turned to him. "Chúng tôi ổn, but it could do better. Cậu?" He says, switching between Vietnamese and English. Philip smiles. "Good." Vietnam nods. They talk for a while until Indonesia, Brunei and Singapore.

.

"Rightt.. Erm, so whats this meeting about?" Brunei raises a brow, looking at Asean, who is looking at a few papers. "I didnt call this meeting. Cambodia did." He sighed, while Brunei's gaze turned to Cambodia. She was looking back at Brunei while he had a concered expression. "I just.. called this meeting because.. Well, I just wanted to see how everyone was doing. With their country. Ahem." She stuttered at her words, and cleared her throat. Philip looked at Indonesia who was avoiding everyone's gaze.
"So, Cambodia, would you like to start the meeting?" Asean looks over at Cambodia who nods, fidgeting with her fingers underneath the table. "Yes." She says, clapping her hands. "Today, I have called a meeting; as the Chairman of the Association of South East Asian Nations this year, we will be under my guidance now." She smiles nervously, a few people liked that, she took out a few papers.

Which overlooked trade, economic growth, social growth, etc.

"So.. right, ehm, we'll start off with trades." Cambodia started, "Our biggest trading partner has been China; mostly thanks to.."

The meeting goes on about them talking about Asean growth and stuff throughout the year. Then, a few left while some stayed to talk.

.

"Pfft. No, I dont." Malaysia raised a brow smirking, at Singa. "Are you sure, Malay? You're strange." Singapore sipped his coffee, with Indonesia furrowing his brow.

"Agh.." Philip groaned, looking at is phone. "What's wrong?" Indonesia said to him, getting him caught by suprise. "Its just that no one can pick me up.. theyre too busy. My jet left earlier aswell." Philip tapped on his phone, wanting to call a certain friend, but he also didnt want to which made a hard desicion. "Ah.. erm, Ill fly you. We can just stop at your country, Manila, right?" Indonesia offered which made Philip flood in relief, and thankful to his bestfriend. "Thanks.. Nesia, I appreciate it." Philip softly smiled. Indonesia nods. "Anytime.." he says.
Philip goes to Cambodia whose talking with Thailand, because he was bit hungry.