Ch 18. Sport's Festival: Cancelled

Disclaimer: I do not own anything (Picture, Video, or Show/Anime)

~

1st stage: Activation of Soulmark (Romantic and Platonic)

2nd stage: First Kiss(Can use the Quirk of your Soulmate(Romantic Only))

3rd Stage: Intercourse(Can know the immediate location of Soulmate(Romantic Only))

4th stage: Unknown (Extremely rare and activates differently for each person(Romantic Only))

~

PARENTAL DESIGNATIONS

Toshinori(All Might): Dad / No Stages

Yoichi(First): Papa / No Stages

Mirai(Nighteye): Pops / No Stages

Aizawa(Eraserhead): Father / No Stages

Hizashi(Present Mic): Pa(edited) / No Stages

ROMANTIC SOULMATE NICKNAMES

Katsumi(Second): Flower (To Izuku) Hanabi (To Katsumi) / 2nd stage out of 4

Sokka(Third): Butterfly (To Izuku) To Be Decided (To Sokka) / 2nd stage out of 4

Hikage(Fourth): Vixen (To Izuku) Hicchan (To Hikage) / 2nd stage out of 4

Daigorou(Fifth): Little Soul (To Izuku) and Dai-Kun (To Daigorou(Edited)) / 2nd stage out of 4

En(Sixth): Love (To Izuku) and Koneko-kun (To En) / 2nd stage out of 4

Hitoshi: To Be Decided (To Izuku) and Toshi-kun (To Hitoshi) / 2nd stage out of 4 / (Faded)

~

I may have forgotten that Banjo isn't Fifth's first name when I started this...so let's just pretend I never made that mistake and move on...

Also, as a treat for all of you...and as an apology to the people who will most likely cry during this chapter....I've decided to move Katsumi up to a Stage - 3 bond....but of course, it will not be on screen...just implied....

For what it's worth, this should be the only angst chapter of this degree during this story...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku blushed as Daigorou cuddled into him, the small break between the cavalry battle and the one vs one battles was enough time to slip into the void with meditation. The fifth user hadn't let him go for at least twenty minutes, it was both mildly annoying and very sweet.

"Dai-kun, I'm fine, I promise." Izuku mumbled as he leaned into the older man.

"I know that, Little Soul, but you gave me quite the scare when you manifest my Quirk." Daigorou murmured and his heart clenched painfully in his chest.

Izuku just smiled, his heart fluttering with the concern the other was giving him. He leaned towards them, pressing a gentle kiss to their lips and the man returned the gesture. He should probably wake up and get ready for the one vs one fights. If he didn't then he would be forfeiting his place in the Sport's Festival.

"I should probably get ready, thanks for the company." Izuku chirped happily and blushed as the One For All users all came by giving him a kiss or a hug in Nana and Yoichi's case.