Ch 13. Second Stage Bond

Disclaimer: I do not own anything (Picture, Video, or Show/Anime)

PARENTAL DESIGNATIONS

Toshinori(All Might): Dad

Yoichi(First): Papa

Mirai(Nighteye): Pops

Aizawa(Eraserhead): Father

Hizashi(Present Mic): To Be Decided

ROMANTIC SOULMATE NICKNAMES

Katsumi(Second): Flower (To Izuku) To Be Decided (To Katsumi)

Sokka(Third): Butterfly (To Izuku) To Be Decided (To Sokka)

Hikage(Fourth): Vixen (To Izuku) Hicchan (To Hikage)

Daigorou(Fifth): Little Soul (To Izuku) and Banjo-Kun (To Daigorou)

En(Sixth): Love (To Izuku) and Koneko-kun (To En)

Hitoshi: To Be Decided

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Izuku woke, whispered voices were the first thing he heard. From the sound of it, it was Hitoshi and Kacchan talking. He shifted, giving off some noise so that he would startle them when he sat up. Immediately the talking stopped.

"Izuku! Your alright, thank god." Hitoshi said sounding worried." I was scared that you wouldn't wake up, you've been unconscious for about a week and half."

Izuku's eyes widened at that, he glanced around noting that the previous users of One For All weren't in the room. A reassuring feeling came from the Quirk indicating they had gone back into One For All for the time being, which relieved Izuku. He hadn't wanted to be the one to accidentally get his Soulmates killed, or at least equivalent to being killed for a ghost.

"Sorry, Hitoshi." Izuku responded, feeling a little guilty at making his purple haired Soulmate worry." I lost myself back there a bit, I was panicking cause Aizawa got hurt and he's one of my Parental Soulmates."

Hitoshi sighed, but gave him a weak smile.

"It's alright, but I wasn't the only one worried." Hitoshi said, before gesturing to Kacchan." Bakugou was worried too."

"Speak for yourself!" Kacchan grumbled." I wasn't worried, I knew the nerd could handle it and he would wake up...."

Hitoshi gave a bark of laughter, amusement in his tone.

"Dude, you literally cried after the third day." Hitoshi stated with a smirk, earning a glare from Kacchan." What? It's the truth, I am sure Izuku want's to hear about how much you missed him."

"I thought you promised you would mention that again?" Kacchan complained, huffing and looking away.

Izuku was left speechless, Kacchan had cried when they thought he would wake up. That made him feel happy, that his friend cared about him so much. Even if it was still a little weird seeing Kacchan doing nice things, regardless of whether it had been a year since he found out the bullying was all an act to save their parents.

Izuku went to comment, but Kacchan shot him a glare.

"One word and I will blast you into the son, Midoriya." Kacchan growled out, though there was no real heat in the words.

He chuckled nervously, Kacchan was scary when they called him by his real name. Hitoshi just gave Kacchan a look of confusion, not surprising considering they hadn't ever heard Kacchan call him anything other then Nerd or Broccoli. The later nickname being fairly new, considering he had decided he need a different name then Deku.