Ch 17. Sport's Festival: The Cavalry Battle

Disclaimer: I do not own anything (Picture, Video, or Show/Anime)

~

1st stage: Activation of Soulmark (Romantic and Platonic)

2nd stage: First Kiss(Can use the Quirk of your Soulmate(Romantic Only))

3rd Stage: Intercourse(Can know the immediate location of Soulmate(Romantic Only))

4th stage: Unknown (Extremely rare and activates differently for each person(Romantic Only))

~

PARENTAL DESIGNATIONS

Toshinori(All Might): Dad / No Stages

Yoichi(First): Papa / No Stages

Mirai(Nighteye): Pops / No Stages

Aizawa(Eraserhead): Father / No Stages

Hizashi(Present Mic): Pa(edited) / No Stages

ROMANTIC SOULMATE NICKNAMES

Katsumi(Second): Flower (To Izuku) Hanabi (To Katsumi) / 2nd stage out of 4

Sokka(Third): Butterfly (To Izuku) To Be Decided (To Sokka) / 2nd stage out of 4

Hikage(Fourth): Vixen (To Izuku) Hicchan (To Hikage) / 2nd stage out of 4

Daigorou(Fifth): Little Soul (To Izuku) and Banjo-Kun (To Daigorou) / 2nd stage out of 4

En(Sixth): Love (To Izuku) and Koneko-kun (To En) / 2nd stage out of 4

Hitoshi: To Be Decided (To Izuku) and Toshi-kun (To Hitoshi) / 2nd stage out of 4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Midnight called for everyone to start, unfortunately he was the target of literally everyone else.

"Ok, Ochaco...you float upwards and keep an eye on the surrounding areas, Toshi-kun you focus on getting people to respond to you and Kacchan...your my body guard." Izuku ordered and to his surprise none of them argued with him.

With the plan decided, Izuku grinned and made sure to stick to Kacchan like glue. Kacchan can handle his blind spots and Izuku can do the same in return. With Black Whip it was fairly easy to keep the other contestants away from him, Self Destruct was also useful when they got close enough to him to grab the ten million points.

However it was clear that Hitoshi was now having issues getting people to respond as they got ideas on what his Quirk was now, while Ochaco was being overwhelmed by several air attacks.

He stepped backwards until his back was pressed against Kacchan's, before he noticed Todoroki aiming for him. Unlike the other contestants, Todoroki was extremely skilled and was arguably better at combat then him and Kacchan. Even if the other teen never used their fire, despite the fact it would give them an advantage.

"Kacchan, mind handling Todoroki?" Izuku asked, not even facing his best friend." Your explosions are much better at deal with ice then my Black Whip or Fa Jin...plus Self Destruct only works in close combat."

Kacchan rolled their eyes, but gave a acknowledging grunt and they moved to face Todoroki who's eyes narrowed slightly at the change in position. However it did little to make the duel Quirked teen change his mind, in fact if anything Todoroki looked even more determined then they had originally.