Ch 16. Sport's Festival: The Race

Disclaimer: I do not own anything (Picture, Video, or Show/Anime)

~

1st stage: Activation of Soulmark (Romantic and Platonic)

2nd stage: First Kiss(can use the Quirk of your Soulmate(Romantic Only))

3rd Stage: Intercourse(Can know the immediate location of Soulmate(Romantic Only))

4th stage: Unknown (extremely rare and activates differently for each person(Romantic Only))

PARENTAL DESIGNATIONS

Toshinori(All Might): Dad / No Stages

Yoichi(First): Papa / No Stages

Mirai(Nighteye): Pops / No Stages

Aizawa(Eraserhead): Father / No Stages

Hizashi(Present Mic): Pa(edited) / No Stages

ROMANTIC SOULMATE NICKNAMES

Katsumi(Second): Flower (To Izuku) Hanabi (To Katsumi) / 2nd stage out of 4

Sokka(Third): Butterfly (To Izuku) To Be Decided (To Sokka) / 2nd stage out of 4

Hikage(Fourth): Vixen (To Izuku) Hicchan (To Hikage) / 2nd stage out of 4

Daigorou(Fifth): Little Soul (To Izuku) and Banjo-Kun (To Daigorou) / 2nd stage out of 4

En(Sixth): Love (To Izuku) and Koneko-kun (To En) / 2nd stage out of 4

Hitoshi: To Be Decided (To Izuku) and Toshi-kun (To Hitoshi) / 2nd stage out of 4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku stood with the other contestants, nervous and worried about not being able to win or even get to the final round. He barely heard the explanations and completely ignored the other teens talking around him, his heart hammering in his chest as a race was announced as the first task.

So he'd be able to use Fa Jin for that at least, perhaps even Black Whip if he pushed himself.

However he didn't want to have a repeat of his first Battle Training with overusing a Quirk, that wouldn't end well for him at all. The contestants were lined up at the entrance of the race and Izuku crouched low to power up Fa Jin, he'd already gotten a decent amount of kinetic energy build up.

The moment the race was called to begin, Izuku flew forward lightening quick and past most of the people in seconds. The speed based Quirk users were still either ahead or next to him in the race however, which was understandable all things considered.

The one downside however to having not paid close attention to the races explanation was he hadn't expected the giant Zero-Pointers to be obstacles. He barely was able to dodge, having been going to fast to turn quickly. Even though he dodged the first, he face planted straight into the second robot.

'Izuku!' Sokka called, sounding concerned.' Are you alright?!'

Izuku winced, he had definitely broke several bones hitting the Zero-Pointer and he wouldn't be able to use Fa Jin again if that was the case, leaving Self-Destruct or Black Whip other then base One For All.

'I broke a few bones...I think I will hold off on using Fa Jin again.' Izuku replied with a grimace.' I think I will use Black Whip to finish, that way I'll at least won't necessarily need to run or move much.'