Ch 15. Sport's Festival Preparations

Disclaimer: I do not own anything (Picture, Video, or Show/Anime)

~

1st stage: Activation of Soulmark, 2nd stage: First Kiss(can use the Quirk of your Soulmate), 3rd Stage: Intercourse(Can know the immediate location of Soulmate), and 4th stage: Unknown (extremely rare and activates differently for each person)

PARENTAL DESIGNATIONS

Toshinori(All Might): Dad / No Stages

Yoichi(First): Papa / No Stages

Mirai(Nighteye): Pops / No Stages

Aizawa(Eraserhead): Father / No Stages

Hizashi(Present Mic): Sire / No Stages

ROMANTIC SOULMATE NICKNAMES

Katsumi(Second): Flower (To Izuku) Hanabi (To Katsumi) / 2nd stage out of 4

Sokka(Third): Butterfly (To Izuku) To Be Decided (To Sokka) / 2nd stage out of 4

Hikage(Fourth): Vixen (To Izuku) Hicchan (To Hikage) / 2nd stage out of 4

Daigorou(Fifth): Little Soul (To Izuku) and Banjo-Kun (To Daigorou) / 2nd stage out of 4

En(Sixth): Love (To Izuku) and Koneko-kun (To En) / 2nd stage out of 4

Hitoshi: To Be Decided / 2nd stage out of 4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh god, I don't if I can do this." Izuku muttered, he was about to start the Sports Festival and his anxiety was debilitating him. It wasn't even Danger Sense, it honest to god anxiety and that was somehow even worse.

'Hey calm down, Little Soul.' Banjo said softly.' You'll do fine, just remember to stick with the Quirks your planning to use in the Spotlight.'

Right, he was going into Underground and Spotlight, that way he could use the best of all the Quirks he had. He had decided that Smokescreen, Float, and Shinsou's Brainwashing would be used for his Underground Heroics. Black Whip, Fa Jin, and Self Destruct would be used for Spotlight. Danger Sense could be safely used in either Underground or Spotlight, not that he could turn the Quirk off.

'I know, Banjo-kun.' Izuku replied with a sigh.' I am just overwhelmed.'

'We're all here for you, Vixen.' Hikage added, sending over a small feeling of calmness and love towards him.

'Thanks, Hicchan.' Izuku said gratefully, happy his Soulmates cared so much. Even after all this time, he still expected them to hate him. It was an illogical fear and one he was slowly resolving, but still it sometimes popped up now an then.

"Hey, you ready Izuku?" Hitoshi asked gently, earning a nervous smile from Izuku.

"Yeah, as much as I will ever be considering." Izuku admitted running his hand through his hair." I just wish that I didn't have to do this."

Hitoshi gave him a sympathetic smile, clearly understanding the feeling. Izuku knew that aiming for two types of Heroics was risky, for more then one reason. He didn't particularly enjoy being put at the attention of others, but in order to be a Spotlight Hero he would need to get used to it. That meant joining the Sports Festival, it also mean limiting the Quirks he used in said Sports Festival.

Izuku sighed, running his hands through his green hair. Why did this have to be so complicated, he knew it was his choice to go down two paths...but it was only because he wanted to use all the Quirks at his disposal to their maximum efficiency.