Ch 2. The Offer

Disclaimer: I do not own anything (Picture, Video, or Show/Anime)

Info: Katsuki isn't an asshole in the story...I mean sure he is...but in this story saving him kinda made him realize he was dick, so now he's good!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next week went pass quickly and every morning Izuku woke up believing it was all a dream until he came out of his room. He had broken down several times before he grew accustomed to the new change, though he had yet to truly call Toshinori dad. It felt too soon, even though he really wanted too.

Today Izuku was headed toward a store, Toshinori having given him some money he could spend however he wanted. He had been wanting to get more notebooks since he was running out of space to write his analysis of heroes, so he was headed to a arts and crafts store when he froze.

A large crowd was surrounding an area under a bridge, the heroes were just watching as the same villain that had attacked Izuku was now suffocating someone else. Izuku's heart plummeted when he noticed who it was, it was Kacchan. Regardless of the bullying the other teen had done to him, he would wish this on anyone.

Without thinking Izuku ran forward through the crowd toward the villain, ignoring the shouts from the heroes. If he could even call them that, they did just sit and watch as Kacchan was being suffocated. Some heroes they were.

When Izuku reached the villain he threw his back at it, hitting it in the eye and making the villain cry out. The Villain lunged toward him but he simply dodged, before getting to Kacchan and digging the slime away from the other teens mouth. Eventually his efforts succeeded and Kacchan took a gasp of air, before immediately glaring at Izuku.

"What the hell nerd?!" Kacchan exclaimed but surprisingly there wasn't any hostility towards Izuku." Get away or you'll fucking be taken as well!"

Izuku was mildly surprise Kacchan cared enough about him, after all the other teen had told him to take a swan dive of the roof. However his thoughts came to a halt when Toshinori's voice cut through, just before the hero landed a devastating punch to the villain. Now that Kacchan was free, Izuku took the other teens arm and dragged him away from the villain.

"Are you ok, Kacchan?" Izuku asked panting slightly from what just happened, realization on what he just did filling his mind.

"Yeah, I'm fine nerd." Kacchan scoffed before hesitating." What about you, did that shitty villain get you or something?"

Izuku blinked once again surprised by Kacchan's tame behavior, had something happened to him to be nicer?

"Um, yeah I'm ok..." Izuku responded rubbing the back of his head anxiously." Uh, we need to wait for All Might..."

"Why?" Kacchan asked turning back to look at him, confusion on his face." You seem more chill about the fact that we just got saved by All Might of all fucking people, has something changed?"

"Um, yes...All Might's my Soul-parent." Izuku admitted not meeting Kacchan's eyes as he confessed. Nothing was said though, no yelling or anything hostile.

When Izuku looked up he noted that Kacchan looked almost relieved at the confession, what had happened to the other teen?

"Um, Deku...Izuku, I want to apologize for the things I said and did too you for so long. I know nothing can make up for it, but...." Kacchan started looking down at his feet." Truth be told I hadn't fucking done it willingly, Aunt Inko told me if I didn't bully and terrorize you... that she would...drug my parents and...."