People from our past pt 2

Dinner is... odd. To say the least. He unchained me and walked me downstairs to the kitchen. Oh the horrors these walls have seen.

My fork clinks against the plate in the silent dining room where we sit at the table. For dinner he made chicken and rice. Its his favourite. Over the meal he asks questions about my schooling and my job. He was pleased to learn that I was given the job.

"You know mirabelle i have always been worried about your future. You just werent that bright. But look at you. You managed to grow into such a pretty girl that those men came to your school and basically gave you the job."

I pause for a second. I cant be mean to him. I cant be rude.

"I suppose..."

"Oh darling i didnt mean it in a bad way. You must know its true. Im proud of you for it. Most people have to work so hard to be successful but you just have to keep yourself in shape and things like this get dropped in your lap. Speaking of, im gonna help you while youre staying with me. Youre landing on the heavier side of the scale and Im sure your boyfriend wont be happy with that when he returns. You wouldnt want him leaving you for someone prettier, then what would happen with the pention?"

I sigh out at his words. I know that I cant let it affect me because I am stronger than this. I have been out of this house for too many years to let a day or two break me down.

"Thats awesome dad. Thank you."

"Anything for my little girl"

------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder where my girls are. What theyre doing. If i die will the get a new submissive?

Shaking my head I decide i need to rid myself of these thoughts. I will get out of here. I have to.

Once we finished dinner i wash the dishes while he watched television in the living room and after a few minutes i see him with his eyes closed half slumped over asleep. His glass of empty whiskey in his hand

"Dad?"

He doesnt answer.

I take this opportunity. My blood begins to rush and adrenaline pumps through me sending every sense into high gear. My steps are silent until im more then halfway down the stairs. Now I book it for the door and when I reach it, the handle doesnt turn. I yank on it and thats when I hear his footsteps coming down the stairs. My fists bang against the frosted window of the door to no avail.

"HELP ME SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE HEL-"

His hand covers my mouth and the other wraps around my waist.

I scream against his hand and try to bite him but he doesnt accept it. Silently he drags me up the stairs as his one hand covers my mouth. Blocking out my screams.

When he gets me back up to my old bedroom, he throws me on the bed and begins to put the chains on my ankles again.

He lets out a ferocious grunt of unsatisfaction

"please. Dad. Let me go."

"No mirabelle. We talked about this and its FINAL. You are living with me and i do not want to hear another word about it"

"but dad-"

The palm of his hand whips my head to the side with a snap and my ears ring for a moment.

"I SAID ENOUGH"

With angry jerking motions he chains me back down to the floor and he throws me one last glance before he leaves the room.