Cat and quins night 🔥🔥

Catias POV

"Hi daddy, hi master"

she says quietly before yawning.

Quin and I slowly make our way towards her on the bed. She shrinks under our shadows and when her eyes met mine, they were filled with so many innocent emotions it makes me want strip her bare and make her face each individual wrongdoing. Fear, regret, guilt, embarassment.

My finger settles under her chin tilting her up to meet my wild gaze.

The looks i tend to give have been compared to unhinged and crazy. I quite like the idea of being considered the loose canon.

Both quin and I run our hands over her body. Standing right beside her, I gently lean her head against my stomach as I tangle my fingers in her hair and quin massages her chest and thighs.

When she lets out the smallest groan we both pull back from her.

"Mirabelle whats your safeword?"

She lifts her head slightly and turns back to alexandria confused

"red... why mommy?"

"Just checking to make sure you remember it in case you need it during your punishment."

"but... my punishment is over!"

Mirabelle whips her head from alex, to me, and then to quin when she finally spoke.

"Your punishment is just starting kitten."

One of the things I want to experiment with her is dumbification. We learned that degradation wasnt for her but I think dumbification could work. She doesnt have to be our dirty little slut but she can be so confused by what were doing to her body that she cant think straight. She cant form words to ask for what she wants so we decide whats best.

I crouch down to her eye level and hers are wide with fear. Clearly this is overwhelming for her and its obvious by the shallow quick breaths she has been taking.

Alex has already left and now its just the three of us. The silence of the room must feel suffocating for her. Maybe it can be a good thing.

"Im going to go grab our tools"

Quin nudges my arm but i dont take my eyes off of mirabelles trembling body.

As soon as quin has left the room to get what she thinks we should use on mirabelle, i speak to her gently.

"Sweetheart, i can tell youre very nervous. Are you okay?"

"Yes daddy, i just... I just wanted to get fucked hard and she wasnt doing that so I provoked her. I didnt realize it would lead to this."

She raises her knees to her chest while still breathing heavily. Knowing that she would get way too deep in her head I decide to calm her. I raise to my full height before sitting down right next to her and pulling that tiny body across my lap.

Mirabelle let out a small gasp

"Sweetheart, remember that you are safe. We are doing what we think is best for you but remember that you have an out. Your safeword. Try to remove yourself from the situation when your anxiety is over whelming you. At the end of the day we are a group of 5 ladies who are consensually playing out their deepest fantasies. Dont forget that."

In my arms she slackens.

"Youre right. I think I just have a hard time remembering that"

My fingers unconciously move to her hair to brush it back behind her slightly pointed, blushed ear.