Quins redemption 🔥🔥🔥

Mirabelle POV

I groan internally. Do i get up to get water but get cold, or do i stay in bed toasty but parched. Im contemplating as the three girls all lay around me in some way. Quin did just like I said. I had a tea ready once i got out of my shower and i dont know what she did for the rest of the night. I assume she went to masterbate before going to bed.

My mouth is so dry my throat hurts so i decide that trumps everything else. I scooch my butt off the bed and drop onto the ground. Holy honks this tile is cold. I patter into the kitchen and grab a water bottle from the fridge. Since were so high up, there isnt that much light coming in. The city lights are below us and they dont have any night lights. I want a night light. The fridge closes and the light goes with it. I crack open the bottle, chugging half of it before i screw the cap back on putting it on the counter.

A hand is around my mouth and my eyes shoot wide open. If i wasnt awake before, I sure am now.

I thought they had good security. I fight in this persons grip and try to push them off of me. When that doesnt work, they pull my back right to their front and i Know who it is. Quin. This motherfucker.

I grip her hand around my mouth but she manages to pin my hands behind my back. Her hand has moved from my mouth to my neck and she breathes against the side of my face. She is taller than i am. I am tall. I have never been made to feel small EVER in my life. She makes me feel nervous when i am around her because deep down i know she can over power me.

She dips her mouth to hover just over my ear

"hush kitten, wouldnt want to wake the others would we?"

I let out a huff and whisper back to her

"what do you want quin"

I wriggle and squirm only for her to grip my throat tighter, making my eyes temporarily cross at the lack of oxygen. When she releases that tight hold on my throat i let out a whimper. She squeezed so hard, thats gonna leave a mark.

"I want to set something clear with you"

She spins me and lifts me onto the counter. She pulls her body tight against mine so my legs are forced open and i have to look down to see her. She holds my hands against my side and looks up to me.

"Oh yea and whats that? Didn't get enough of earlier?"

quin releases my hands and smacks my cheek gripping onto my chin after to make me look at her. I cough out at gasp and the pain that shot through my jaw.

Through gritted teeth and a ragefilled tone, she makes her point.

"I am not to be played with. You are a possession. You are mine. You will NOT ever treat me like that. You address me as master. You dont speak unless spoken to. You do not look at me unless told to."

"thats alot of rules, i dont remember signing my rights away"

I ponder and make a sarcastic thinking face.

she releases me and takes a step back laughing darkly.

"you just dont get it do you?"

"get what"

"Youre a brat. Im a brat tamer. I will break you. You treated me disrespectfully earlier today"

"but that was because you ignored my safeword"

"I ignored your voice. I didnt ignore a safeword because you didnt say it. IF you did i would have stopped immediately. Now. its on me for not checking with you to make sure you remembered what your safe word was an I apologize so much for that. But that doesnt give you to advantage to treat me like anything other than your utmost superior."