self restraint 🔥🔥

EDITED 

We're all sitting on the couch and willow has my head in her lap. my leg still trembles and i do my best to stop it but i can't.

I've never orgasmed before and Alex says even though i only came once it's still shocking for my body. Is this how i'll feel everytime?

"so love, we need to discuss the arrangement"

Numbly I respon

"oh... did you not like it?"

Catia gives me an unphased blink.

"calm down. We need to discuss how this is going to work. We were thinking that we all get a day of the week to be with you and on saturdays we can do a group scene. That way you can still have a few days to yourself. What do you think?"

"where would i live?"

Alex takes over giving me a warm smile

"here. We all live here, your days will be spent working with us at the office and then at night you would come home here and spend time with whoever's day it is"

"oh... that sounds amazing"

i get a jolt of joy in my chest at the thought that these four ladies want to spend so much time with me.

Catia takes over again

"great, mondays will be my day, tuesdays will be quin, wednesday you take a break, thursday is alex, friday is willow, saturday is group, and sunday you take a break. How does that sound?"

i pause for a moment thinking.

"sounds amazing i just think it's gonna take me some time to understand why you all want to spend time with me..."

Quins phone goes off so she excused herself and goes into her office.

Willow turns my chin up to her and i look up into her eyes with wonder

"we don't know why, but you are special for all of us. We feel different around you versus other subs we've had separately in the past. Why do you want to spend time with us? Is it because you feel drawn to us? longing for our touch and to be near us?"

i nod my head slowly

"well that's how we feel about you."

"oh i see"

i let her play with my hair while i consider everything she just said. We stay like this and soon enough I'm drifting off to sleep in willows warm embrace. 

They want me

Someone wants me. 

————————————

When i come to, i'm still in her arms but we're in her bed. She's snoring lightly and i smile to myself examining her figure. She's so pretty. Her hair looks so soft and shiny i just want to play with it. Her eyelids flutter and i can tell she's dreaming. I hope it's of me.

————————————-

Alright. Todays the day. My first solo scene with one of the girls. It's thursday so i am with alex. I gotta say i am a little nervous.

I know she's more gentle than catia or quin but she's still authoritative and it makes me anxious.

During the day, i do the normal things i usually do for them. Errands, tasks around the office, menial jobs here at the condo and so on. Tonight alex ordered in dinner for us and i literally cannot wait for my chicken nuggets to get here. She happily obliged when i gave her my fast food selection.