Alexandria's day 🔥🔥

Alexandria POV

Mirabelle wakes me from my sleep by the soft sound of her humming something. Shes picked up on willows habit of listening to classical music while working and Ive noticed that she tends to be alot more calm when the day is done.

Classical music is just something that calms us. It lowers our blood pressure, boosts dopamine, increases seratonin. Hey it can even be an aphrodisiac.

The warm covers from around me are gently pulled back and I continue to pretend to be asleep while mirabelle crawls under and tucks her soft, half asleep body against mine.

Pressing a kiss to her head I tiredly mumble

"goodmorning my darling"

She sinks against me

"oh shoot. I didnt mean to wake you. Go back to sleep, im sorry"

I place another kiss against her bed head hair.

"What are you apologizing for? This is the best way I could be asked to be woken up. I am perfectly content"

She pulls back slightly and i open my eyes finally to look at her. Those god damn brown eyes. It may be early in the morning before either of our alarms go off but the enchantment that fills her drowsy sleepy smile gives me butterflies.

I drag her body against me and she curls right into my arms. We fit together like 2 puzzle pieces that arent in the correct spot but somehow mesh perfectly.

-------------------------------------------------

Fittingly, its my night with mirabelle and the text she sends me surprises me. I didnt know she was capable of being this submissive

Bella: Tonights our night together right mommy?

Me: Yes darling. Just the two of us. Is that alright?

Bella: I cant wait to be on my knees for you like a good sub...

Me: Oh really?

Bella: Mhm. I want you to do whatever you want to me

I am truly shocked. Sitting back in my office chair, I close my laptop so I can focus on something more fun.

Me: Whatever I want you say? And what if i decide to punish you for all that bratting youve been doing lately?

Bella:     :(

Bella: I thought ive been better lately but if punishment is what you think I deserve then ill do my best to stay still and quiet

Holy fuck.

Me: Bend your pretty ass across my knee? Leave some handprints on that smooth untarnished skin?

Bella: oh

Me: What not so excited now?

Bella: No mommy! I can still take it. I just cant stop thinking about what you would look like punishing me

Me: So eager darling

Bella: Yes, always

I toss my head back. She is going to be the death of me. How am i supposed to get any work done when shes distracting me like this

Me: What else do you imagine with me?

she types for a minute before responding.

Bella: So much mommy. Sometimes I think about you stretching me out so much I can almost feel it. I imagine you so deep in my tummy that it hurts.

My heart speeds and Im forced to squeeze my legs together. Since when do I act like a horny teenager?

I decide to send her a final text that will hopefully scare her into leaving me alone for the rest of the work day. As much as I want to play with her, i have work i need to get done.