The Battle of The White Fang (Ukrainian - Filipino Army vs. White Fang) Part 1

Start from the beginning

Tonight

We sent a letter to the Headquarters of the White Fang. We sent half of our military back to Vale to fight off the remaining White Fang.  Once I was finishing writing the letter, I told Ghira he needs to send this letter to the Headquarters of the White Fang.

???'s Point of View

"Sir! a letter was mailed to us!" A voice said. "Let me see that." I said, he gave it to me and it red.

'Dear The White Fang.

We decided that Ukraine has declared war on you, don't expect your men to be that powerful, we took over Beacon and Atlas. If you are wondering where Blake is, she's protected by the rest of her teammates, don't be cocky about this Adam, This is your choice, fight back, or surrender.'

-Ukraine.

I ripped the letter in half in anger. "Tch, the war has been started. MEN START RECRUITING MORE TROOPS!" I yelled at them.

Back to Arctic

We saw the White Fang troops coming, at least less men, but well trained. "Slava Ukraini! Fire!" I yelled, the troops began firing one by one, the White Fang however, dodged all the bullets and charged at us. "Shit!, Tanks, Fire!" I ordered, Tanks fired, killing White Fang troops. "Fall back!" I ran back, everyone fell back as tanks began firing. Infantry was lining up their positions while the tanks formed in a formation.

With Ruby

We were watching a news what was happening on Menagerie, Blake's home. "The Ukraine Army is currently making a counter-offensive against the White Fang troops." The reporter said, showing the battlefield between Ukrainian Army and the White Fang. Blake's eyes widen as he hometown was getting destroyed by the White Fang. "Guys, do you think Arctic can win this?" I told them, they looked at me like I'm crazy. "Of course! What do you think that Arctic has a Army by himself?" Yang told me, I nodded sadly, and kept watching the news.

Back to Arctic.

Its been 9 hours since the battle, and the White Fang won't surrender. "This is not good. *Comms* Calli! Is everything okay at Vale?!" I told Calli, she wont answer for a bit, which made me worried, but she respond after 3 minutes. "*In Comms* Yes love, the White Fang are returning to Menagerie, to assist the rest of the troops, Adam Tartus and Roman Torchwick are coming." she told me, I widen my eyes. I quickly called Zelenskyy to fix the situation

With Zelensky

I was minding my own business, until I got a call from Arctic. "*In Ukrainian* Arctic, what I-" I got cut off of him panting and sounded like he was panicking. "Zelensky, I need Koji's army to be here, we suffered heavy causalities, I need help. ASAP." He said, and hanged up. I quickly called Koji.

"Yes Zelensky?" Koji questioned me. "*In Ukrainian* Koji, Arctic needs your help against the White Fang troops, can you do that?" I told her, she gasped. "Shit! I'll tell them. Tell them hold on tight, we are sending units." Koji said, hanging up immediately.

With Koji

I was panicking, I was worried for Arctic if he didn't make it alive. I quickly called the Generals and the Airforce and Navy. "Everyone! This is an Emergency, Ukraine is having problems at Menagerie, everyone, get your weapons and ships and aircraft ready, We are declaring war against the White Fang. Mabuhay ng Philipinas! (Glory to Philippines!)" I yelled. "Glory to Philippines!" I quickly called Arctic, he didn't pick up, which worried me a lot, but he picked up. "Arctic! Are you okay?!" I asked him.

"Yes, I need help, please, we are losing troops. I can't do this anymore." he said, I was tearing up because this will be the first loss of Ukraine, but I will bring every supplies Ukraine needs. "Arctic! Don't give up! The troops will arrive soon, Hold on tight!" I yelled. I made my way into the Aircraft Carrier. My anxiety became higher and higher every time I became worried for Arctic.

Back to Arctic

I was panicking, the troops causalities are high, White Fang has half of its troops left while the army is 50% dead and tanks are destroyed. "Arctic!" Gura ran to me, quickly holding me. "Are you okay?" she asked me, I nodded. "Stay awake, don't die on me!" she told me. "I will." I told her. I got a call from Zelensky. "*In Ukrainian* Arctic, Koji's troops are arriving to Menagerie.. return to your military base." he said, and hanged up from me. I smiled. "16th Aviation Army Brigade, retreat to the military base!" I ordered, everyone picked their weapons and we retreated back to the military base.

I saw the Philippine Navy arrive to the military base, we quickly saluted to the allies. Once it arrived on the dock, all the Filipino troops disembarked the Aircraft Carrier, and quickly make a formation. I looked over the ship and Koji arrived and disembarked the ship, she ran up to me and hugged me. I was shocked, I never expected for her to hug me, I hugged back. "Arctic, Are you okay?!" she asked me. "Yes, I am okay. You don't have to be worry about it." I told her, she hugged me tighter.

With Weiss.

We were shocked that the Ukrainian Army was losing against the White Fang. Arctic was getting worried over his Army. "The Ukrainian Army has forced to be retreated, but, the Philippines arrived to the scene." The news said, the camera pointed to the navy with a blue, red, white, and yellow stars and sun. "Wait, that's the Philippines!" Ruby said, we cheered for the Ukrainian and the Philippines. Blake was crying after Arctic was taking down the White Fang. "Ukrainian Office says that over 1 million troops suffered causalities, 5,000 tanks and half of artillery and Anti Aircraft has been destroyed." The news says. "The General, Arctic Oleksiy, has treated to the Military base." We were widen as Arctic's Army was getting destroyed over White Fang.

Part 2 will be worked on tomorrow. I promise. If I don't upload tomorrow, I was busy.

Arctic Out.