"Uh hmmm!," Ava mumbled with her mouth full of Dave, aware of what her best friend was about to do.

Mia turned attention to Ava's crotch and bottom. Her best friend's back hole was wet,  her boyfriend's seed smeared around the rim, reddish due to his pounding before. Mia took the toy, and licked it a few seconds. Then, she  played the toy on Ava's rim.

Ava's body, much more trained now, know exactly what to do. Automatically the muscle relaxed itself.

Then, Mia pushed the toy in.

Ava stopped her massage on Dave and began groaning. She was aware about what her best friend wanted to do, but she wasn't prepared for the size of it. "Aaaaarrgghhh ...!" she grunted with her eyes gazed panicly at Dave.

Dave smiled, as if that would calm his girlfriend.

The toy went all the way in.

Ava turned her head toward Mia. "That's huge!" she barked, "it  hurts!"

"This is Erick," Mia replied calmly, ignoring her protest. Then she started to pull it out.

Ava writhed and bit her lower lip. Her face grimaced and her hands grabbed the bed sheet.

The toy was almost out, only its head was inside.

"At least lubricate it first, please!" Ava pleaded. A stream of tear flowed down from the corner of one of her eyes.

"We did!" replied Mia, "Dave with his juice, and I with my saliva!" Then slowly but surely, she pushed it in again.

Ava writhed again.

Dave lifted her head, wiped her tear, and looked at her closely. "Hold on to it, Av," he said gently.

"Screw you, Erick!" Ava cursed with clenched jaws.

Mia pushed it in again.

Ava closed her eyes and groaned again.

Dave smiled lifted Ava's head further up, and kissed her on her lips, muffling her curses and grunts.

Still writhing, Ava returned Dave's favor. Before long, her moans reduced into occasional grunt as her hole got numbed and the sore subsided. Finally, a full minute later, she disengaged from their kiss and looked at him. "Can I continue milking you, Hon?" she whispered, ignoring the pounding on her lower part of her body.

Dave nodded.

Ava smiled, then quickly lowered her head toward her precious thing.

Soon, the room went quiet safe from occasional slurps from Ava's mouth and Dave's grunts every now and then.

Mia smiled at Dave. Her crotch felt itchy. She then slammed the rod one last time all the way into Ava and keep it there. Then, she fingered Ava's other hole. It was a just a bit damp, but not for long. The moment her index brushed on Ava's love button while her thumb slid into the canal, it wet itself.

Ava jerk and twitched to the stimulus, but kept on inviting Dave to come. Her hand pet his nut sack.

With one hand still busy on Ava's juicy pool, Mia reached to her side and grab another toy. Then, Mia spread Ava's love tunnel a bit with two fingers and then start to insert the second toy into it.

Again Ava took Dave out of her mouth and began writhing. This time, though, she didn't protest her best friend.

The second hard object finally went all the way in.

Ava's wriths stopped.

Dave smiled at her.

Ava smiled back at their boyfriend, and continued sucking
him.