The elaborate scheme of the villainess

Ms. Wells' gaze was cold as she said, "Love? Care to clarify, Ms. Laurent? And just so you know, our school strictly forbids puppy love," Previously, she had a good feeling about this new addition because of her excellent grades. But now, it seems like they're just going to get another Adelia Astor.

Louise stood tall even in front of her cold gaze and confidently replied, "Yes, Ms. Wells. The person I liked for a very long time is in this class. I hope I can sit with them. I asked before and the principal told me I can sit with a person I'm familiar with because I'm new."

Her blue eyes flitted to the third row, which just happened to have Willow and Charlie in the first seat and Adelia in the last one.

Ms. Wells soon realized what was happening. So, this was another foolish girl chasing after a mere crush. Although she didn't want to encourage puppy love, she couldn't overstep her authority either. She wasn't a bootlicker but had to respect her direct superior's order to some extent.

"Since the principal 'permitted' it, you can choose Miss Laurent." Ms. Wells added a warning, "I'll tell you beforehand, I won't be changing that person's seatmate for you if they're already with someone else."

Ms. Wells felt thankful that Charlie was sitting with a sensible and studious child like Willow. God knows what the situation would be if one of these love crazed girls found their way to his seat.

She expected Louise's face to distort into a displeased expression and for her to throw a tantrum. However, Louise just continued smiling. If anything, her smile got wider as she laughed, "Oh, that's quite okay with me because the person I like just happened to have a spot beside them."

The whole class watched in anticipation. What? The person she likes is sitting alone?

But the only one sitting alone was Adelia Astor...

Ms. Wells raised an eyebrow at her remark. A little skeptical, she reminded, "These are two-seater seats, Miss Laurent. Please keep that in mind."

Louise nodded her head in agreement. Picking up her bag, she walked straight towards the very shocked and puzzled Adelia.

Politely standing beside the seat, Louise greeted her, "Hello, classmate. Can I sit here, please?"

Adelia stared blankly at her with a 'wtf' expression. This turn of events was really strange, ah!

Turns out she underestimated this blondie. She has too many tricks up her sleeve! Now that she knows she can't sit with Charlie, she's gonna try to worm her way into their friend group through Adelia! Even going as far as to publicly announce she likes her- This antagonist really was going all out!

This girl just announced her love for Adelia, so Charlie won't suspect her as she acted mushy with him! And even Willow won't think anything of it. Too despicable...This scheme was too elaborate and evil. Thank heavens, Adelia was so clever. If it hadn't been for her, Willow might as well be ready to watch Charlie stolen by this snake like woman!