The only thing eternal is yellow

The ceiling was, unfortunately, yellow.

So was the wall, the floor and every surface visible. Anywhere he looked, all he could see was yellowness. It was so yellow that his eyes started to hurt from all that brightness.

Where was he? And what was up with the person who designed this place? Was he obsessed with yellow or something?

The last thing he remembered was his call with Adelia and then falling asleep in his tent.

What was he doing before that?

Oh yeah, he was warming his hands with a fire he painstakingly started after so many attempts.

Getting up, he looked down at himself to see that his body was completely fine. His clothes were the same he remembered but looked a lot cleaner. Don't judge him, he isn't someone who wears dirty clothes. You try rolling around in a forest to search for dry sticks first. Not to mention, he tripped 3 times over the same tree branch. This left him in a very sorry state with his clothes dirty, hair disheveled and some cuts and bruises. But all that was gone, as if it never existed.

A ripping sound came from right above his head. Willow snapped his head upwards to see a hole ripped in the ceiling. It didn't look like a crack you would expect in a ceiling. No, it seemed something else.....kind of like a portal.

Even beyond the hole, there was an expanse of even yellow yellowness. Willow didn't know there can be a surface even more yellow that the room, but here we are. After seeing so much yellow, he swore that after he gets out of this place, he's going to remove every yellow thing in his sight.

Anyway, back to the situation. We can see Willow lament about his hate for yellow later.

From that portal, a figure fell right towards the spot where he was standing. Wide eyed, he stared at the thing freefalling towards him, rooted on the stop. His brain froze for a second and he didn't know what to do.

By the time he recovered from the shock, it was already too late and a person landed on him with a loud 'Thud'.

"Huh, where am I?" The girl wondered as she looked around the room. There was something soft and squishy under her. Looking down, she saw that this something was in fact, a person. Her useless idiot brother to be exact.

"Will? Willow, what are you doing here? What am I doing here? Heck, where the hell is even this? And why is this so yellow? Hey, answer me-"

"Can't...Breathe...get...o-off" A weak voice sounded from below.

Adelia leaped off him. With obvious difficulty, Willow somehow got up in a sitting situation. Even after falling from such a height, Adelia was all right but sadly, the same couldn't be said for Willow.

"You're so heavy!"

Since Adelia was feeling a little guilty about smothering him, she didn't hit him. That comment was false anyway. She was a slim, and well proportioned attractive girl. Who else but this fool will dare call the school flower heavy?

If anything was to blame for his state, it was his lean and short physique. Not her attractive body.

"Where are we? And why is this so yellow?"

Willow seemed to have recovered a little as he stood up and brushed the dust off his clothes. He answered, "Who knows? I only arrived here too. Maybe we go kidnapped or something. Then, I must say that the abductor is quite considerate. See, he even cleaned me."

"..."

He walked towards the wall, only to see that there was a transparent boundary separating them. Even after walking towards the walls as much as he can with the boundary, he noticed that the distance didn't reduce one bit. It was like chasing a cloud. No matter how near you go, in the end you see you're as far as before.