King and Queen

(A/n: Would you guys like an MHA story from me? Possibly other suggestions if I like the idea.)

3rd POV

We see the Siblings of Supremacy glaring down at the male students of class 1-A. Y/n with a cold gaze same with his siblings... Except for Bayonetta who just had a seductive smile as she goes much closer to Y/n.

Bayonetta: Why so tense darling?~

Y/n: Not the time Cereza.

Bayonetta: Oh~ first name basis already? How bold.~

Y/n just sighed as Y/n's sisters glared at her with their powers spiking.

Sisters: (That bitch!)

Y/n focused back on the annoyance in front of him as he summoned Yamato and DSD. Suddenly he felt a hand on his chest as he saw his only brother step in front of him.

Mercury: Let me take this one bro.

Y/n just raised an eyebrow as he loosened his grip on both weapons as were the sisters who were beyond confused and powered down.

Eri: What are you doing uncle Merc?

Mercury: Let me show you how it's done Eri.

He looked back at them as Shoto spoke.

Shoto: How desperate are you to die?

Mercury: Me? Dying? I don't think so, pal.

Mineta: Let's just kill him now so I get to touch those hotties over there.

He said with a perverted smile with drool as he looked at the sisters who were just disgusted as Wanda just sent slammed him to a wall hard with her magic. Seeing this his classmates looked about ready to pounce when Mercury just shouted.

Mercury: You know what? Fuck this!

Jean: Language young man!

Mercury: English motherfucker! Now let me show you my secret technique.

He exclaimed to his adversaries.

Izuku: What technique?

Mercury: The best kind you stupid overused MC in fanfics cunt! You annoying green bean shit! Cinnamon Roll my fucking ass! ...

Mercury just started attacking each one of them with ease as he fought them all at once. Meanwhile, with the others, we could see Emerald covering Eri's ears whilst continually gasping while the others look at her weirdly.

Bayonetta: Oh my... The mouth on that one.

Y/n: *sigh* He continues to surprise me.

Y/n sensed another presence within Mercury a rather familiar one. Realizing who it was he had an amused look as he heard a familiar voice.