Mystery Saviours

3rd POV

As of now, U.A and all their assets are trying to hold off Darkseid and his parademons. The Justice League dealt with Darkseid while the rest would attempt to clear out the parademons. Unfortunately, even the pro heroes were struggling to handle a single parademon let alone an entire army of it. They were so backed up that even the students had to fight with the pro heroes. To say that they were scared would be an understatement as they were shaking before even going to battle. Even the retired heroes and huntsmen were requested to aid in the battle. Right now we could see the huntsmen in training having difficulty fending off the parademons. Rias's peerage was trying their best to hold on but unfortunately, their supposed "strongest" never took the time to improve his abilities.

Issei instead used the fact that Ddraig chose him to get girls and fuel his perverted desires. Other peerages were also doing what they can but it only proved for not. Making their situations a dire one. The hero teams Young Justice, The Outsiders, Next Avengers and Young Avengers stood the best chance against the parademons but that does not mean they weren't struggling. Class 1-A and the other heroes in training could do no better as the Academy was getting surrounded. Other heroes and students alike started cowering and running away while some were dying.

We see team RWBY outside being surrounded outside with the parademons inching closer and closer. All the headmasters we're too busy helping with Darkseid to protect their students. Ruby was trying to fight off the parademons who knocked her scythe away as a group of them rushed a defenceless Ruby who just closed her eyes and called out one last name.

Ruby: Y/n!!!

WBY: Ruby!!!

She waited for her incoming demise but she felt nothing she heard the sound of slashing and dashing. She opened her eyes to see...

Once the mystery person finished he sheathed his weapon and literal shards of reality fell along with the parademons caught within it

Once the mystery person finished he sheathed his weapon and literal shards of reality fell along with the parademons caught within it. The man then stood still as he looked at team RWBY from the corner of his eye. They could see the man wore black and had dark brown hair done in a man bun.