Meanwhile

3rd POV

In the Land of Darkness, we could see a tall male with dark brown hair staring off into the distance. Footsteps could be heard as he looked back to see the Queen of The Grimm herself.

Salem: Something on your mind son?

She says in a motherly tone.

Y/n: I am afraid so.

Salem: What would that be?

She says as the two faces each other.

Y/n: I worry for my siblings. We are entering enemy territory and I am not sure if they are capable.

Salem: Son...

She says putting a hand on his cheek.

Salem:... They are more than capable. You fought side by side for years now. Besides, I know in my heart that you will protect them. After all, they look up to you as their big brother. *whispers* Maybe something more for your sisters.

Y/n: What was the last part mother?

Salem: *slightly giggling* Something you should find out for yourself. I love you, my Son.

Y/n: I love you too mother.

The mother and son hug each other in a tight embrace.

Salem: I know you will look after them and bring them home safely. But don't forget to look after yourself.

Y/n: I will mother I promise.

They remain hugging there for a while.

Meanwhile, in U.A it was chaos the factions still remained between those that believed Y/n to be innocent and those who just hate him. Team RWBY has been awry with Ruby, Weiss, and Blake being distant from their blond brawler teammate. Though it hurt for her that Ruby would not talk and not see her as her sister anymore neither Weiss nor Blake would interact with her unless absolutely necessary. Yang just decided to hang out with Issei and the others that despise Y/n. Summer and Ruby moved out of their old home to get away from Tai and the others. Luckily they were taken in by Raven and currently lived with the bandits and the best part is that the bandits became more civil people due to the Rose family's influence and Raven could not be more happier.

However, they would still grieve over the "death" of Y/n. Summer misses the sweet boy she adopted, Ruby missed her Big Bro and the time they had together, and Raven though she would never admit it but she misses her nephew and the times she would visit him for she enjoyed his company. She even saw him as more of her child than she ever did for Yang. Winter and Weiss left the Schnee mansion to live by themselves and away from those that despised their long-lost friend. Weiss enjoyed studying with Y/n and how he understood her but mainly their time together. The same goes for Winter who was pleasantly surprised when she first met the boy. She did not expect him to talk so formally and have such manners overall she was charmed by him. She even told Weiss "You found a keeper." Both Schnee's gained special feelings for the young man. Unfortunately, that time was long gone.

Blake went back to her parents for a while to grieve. Her parents understood to see their daughter in this state. They were even more saddened when they found out the reason. She was grieving over her friend who was unfairly treated by U.A and was now "dead." Though she would never admit it she felt something for her dark brown-haired friend. Ghira and Kali we're devastated for they have met this boy. He was greatly appreciated for accepting them for being a Faunus and was welcomed with open arms. Y/n even met up with the likes of Sienna Khan and won her favour also. The hardest to crack was Adam though, in the end, they had a mutual respect for each other. When Sienna and Adam heard of his "death." Sienna was just about ready to wage war against U.A while Adam's hatred for the humans grew stronger.