It Has Begun

Y/n POV

I was about to talk with others when I heard a bullhead landing nearby. I looked toward it and saw the Headmasters walk out of it. I feel my sisters and brother powering up signifying that they were on guard. I was thinking of ways to handle the situation.

Venom: Oh I know let's bite all their heads off and pile them up in the corner!

Carnage: Let's just stretch them out and pull on their limbs until they break off!

Venom: What if we eat both their arms then both of their legs and then eat their faces right off their heads!

Carnage: Before that let's make them beg to end their lives by torturing them every day!

Venom: Then we bite their heads off!

Carnage/Venom: YEAH!!

Unlike most people who have an angel and a devil on their shoulders. I have a hungry alien and a hungry psychopathic alien on mine. They also happen to be father and son.

Carnage/Venom: We heard that!

3rd POV

As the Headmasters took a look at their surroundings they expected Darkseid to wreak havoc. Instead, they were met with the unconscious bodies of both Superman and All Might. They also see a passed-out Issei who was missing an arm in the arms of a shaking Rias. But what caught their attention was the headless body of Darkseid with the head in the hands of a young man they never thought they would see again. The Headmasters had fear written all over their faces. Except for a certain captain in American spandex.

C.A: Young Y/n... Is that you?

He stared in silence but replied with a small nod. The other Headmasters were about to say something when Steve cut them off again.

C.A: What happened here? We followed Darkseid back here and feared the worst. Who dealt with him?

U.A collectively gazed at the god-slayer as the Siblings of Supremacy looked at Y/n with a proud smile. The Headmasters became even more shocked as team RWB alongside Pyrrha, and Ren stood with them. Soon the females of Class 1-A, Young Justice, The Outsiders, Next Avengers and Young Avengers stood with them. Steve stepped closer to them as the siblings prepared to fight only to be stopped by Y/n who has his hand raised.

C.A: If no one will say it then I will. We appreciate what you have done young Y/n. I was right you do have the potential I just wished I wasn't the only one who saw it.

Steve says reaching out his hand to Y/n who just looked at it. Only to shake it soon after with a respectful nod towards each other. Then Y/n sensed an incoming attack as he dashed in a direction making the attacker slide back with their blades in a clash. The attacker is revealed to be Jaune Arc with Crocea Mors in hand as Crocea was being held back by Y/n's Yamato.