CHAPTER 12

They were in the middle of playing truth or dare and the bottle landed on Mingi.

"I dare you Mingi, to kiss Yunho on the lips" Yeosang dared. Honestly, all of them kind of saw it coming coz the air between those two were thick. Also they wanted the two dense motherfuckers to stop being cowards and be bold.

Mingi was blushing hard and when he looked at Yunho, the boy looked the same.

"If you don't want me to, I can drink" Mingi said.

"IT'S FINE! I- I w-want you t-to" Yunho stuttered out and everyone cooed at it.

Mingi walked across the room to get to the boy and put a finger under his chin to make the boy look at him.

Yunho looked at him with puppy eyes, clearly wanting to feel other's lips on his own. Yunho always wanted to kiss Mingi ever since he laid eyes on the boy. The boy had very tempting lips that Yunho couldn't resist.

Mingi slowly closed the gap between the two lips and kissed him.

It was our first kiss...

Both of them thought.

It was a quick, soft kiss since it was their first. Mingi pulled back, still holding the other's face, carefully as if it'll break if you don't hold it properly.

Both of them stared into each other's eyes. So many words to say but none came out.

"Okay guys that's enough. You can go back to your place, Mingi" said Jongho, obviously jealous of the couple who just kissed. He looked at Yeosang who was smiling and his heart went 'boom'. Stop this madness, I don't like Yeosang. He told to himself.

They spinned the bottle again only for it to stop  at San. " Seven minutes in heaven, gimme that" he asked from Mingi.

"Y'all will end up screwing and I don't want to go through that. BUT since you asked for it....okay then" San smiled at him and held Wooyoung by his wrist to drag him inside the closet which was huge and they had space to do whatever they wanted, comfortably.

They began, making out and San slowly lowered his head to kiss Wooyoung's neck. Shorter boy let out a small whimper at that.

San smirked and said, "you sound really pretty, Woo".

Wooyoung moaned again at the praises from his boyfriend and they continued to do so.

Outside of the room was completely the opposite. They just sat there, thinking about different things. Seonghwa and Hongjoong was being coupley and all that. Yunho and Mingi were stealing glances and were getting flustered when they got caught by the other.

Jongho was going through a crisis within himself. He couldn't understand whether he liked the latter or not.

Yeosang on the other hand was thinking about what he would say to break the awkwardness in the room.

It was not a problem anymore as the Woosan couple came outside of the closet after their heaven tour.

They decided to wrap it up and just sleep since it was pretty late.

A sleepover again!!!!

Wooyoung wanted to take a walk outside before sleeping so, he grabbed San's hand and ran to the garden. He placed his hand on his knees trying regain the energy, heavily breathing.

"Last time you breathed this hard was when I fucked the shit ou-" Wooyoung cut San off by putting a hand on his mouth.

"Enough with the dirty jokesssss. I want to have some cute time with you". Wooyoung said with a pout.

San kissed his boyfriend to make the pout go away.

"Oh and Woo, I'll bring something to drink. You stay here" San said before leaving Wooyoung alone.

San came back with an apple juice in his hand. He was smiling to himself at the thought of boy drinking it happily since it was Wooyoung's favourite drink but Wooyoung wasn't there anymore.

"Woo baby where are you?" San asked in a cheerful tone because he thought his boyfriend was playing with him.

But there was no response.

He looked around but Wooyoung was not anywhere. He got concerned because it was a little too late. He walked through the garden searching everywhere for Wooyoung.

He quickly went upstairs to tell the others and get their help on this. As he gave the news all of them got out and searched for the boy. San tried calling Wooyoung but the phone was there on a table that was in the garden.

He was nowhere to be found...

Until...

-------------
What happened to Wooyoung? 👀
What do you guys think?