CHAPTER 10

It has already been a week since their first date. Hoseok would always tease Yunho for liking the boy. He was currently in his room, a window opened, enjoying the breeze. He was on his phone, texting Mingi. That's when a text from an unknown number showed up.

Unknown number
Hey Yunho baby
I can see you smiling at your phone through the window :)
Are you texting with that fucker who you went on a date with?

Yunho was flabbergasted to say the least. He quickly ran to the window and checked outside. Nobody was seen but he closed the windows and put the curtains for his own good.

Unknown number
There's no point of closing it sweetheart
I'll come again to see you

Me
Who the hell are you?

Unknown number
You'll get to know about it in the near future
Just know that you're mine :)

Me
Tf bro

Yunho took a screenshot of the chat, incase he'll need it. He battled with himself whether to say this to his brother and friends or not. He was so stressed,confused and scared.

He came downstairs to have his dinner but he couldn't enjoy the food, a bit. His mind was all about this mysterious, creepy texter. He was pouting, trying to think hard and obviously this didn't go unnoticed by Hoseok.

"Yunho-ya what is it?" His brother's boyfriend asked. They were sitting on the dining table, having a family dinner and of course Jimin was practically family. Their parents were barely at home and this was one of those days.

Yunho finally decided to let them know.
"So this person texted me...."