CHAPTER 22 {FINAL Pt.1}

5 years later

Shit why am I sweating this much

I should calm the fuck down

"Dude you're shaking" Mingi said, laughing at San's state.

"Shut up, I'm nervous" San ran his hand through his hair.

"NO! you're ruining the hairstyle. San, STOP IT!" Hongjoong slapped his hand away.

"Hyung you look like Elmo. Stop being so nervous" Jongho said.

"Bitch how? I'm trying" San snapped back.

"Wait, let me go and check on them" Hongjoong said and walked towards the other room where Seonghwa, Yeosang, Yunho and Wooyoung were in.

He knocked on the door and Yeosang opened it. "Oh! What are you doing here?" He questioned.

"I just came to look if you guys are ready. San's so nervous that he might shit on himself at this rate" Both shared a quick giggle.

Hongjoong came inside the room to see Seonghwa helping Wooyoung with the blazer.

"Yah Park Seonghwa. You're so handsome man!" Said man's boyfriend stated.

"Thank you, baby" Seonghwa came to him and hugged him.

"Ugh I'm so nervous" Wooyoung stated.

"Then don't be" Yunho advised.

"Wow! That helped a lot"

"No but seriously though, Woo. It's alright. It's your day so just enjoy" Seonghwa said as he patted his back to calm his nerves down.

"Okay then Imma go back. Be ready in ten minutes and Yeosang, I'll call you when it's time"

"Okay" Yeosang replied to Hongjoong.

Hongjoong walked back to the room where the rest was getting ready only to see San sitting on the couch, buttons of his shirt undone, blazer hung on the mannequin. Mingi was holding a water bottle while Jongho had a concerned look on his face.

"What the fuck is going on?"

"He fainted"Mingi tried to hold back his laughter.

"Dude seriously, it's your fucking wedding! Get your shit together" Hongjoong walked over to San and held his face. "You can do this! Now go get your man"

"Thank you, hyung" San drank some water and buttoned his shirt back. Jongho helped him to wear the blazer and they walked to the hall.

They went over to the place where they will be giving their vows to eachother.

"Oh my, San! So handsome, man!" Hoseok cheerfully stated.
"I know right, you look so good" Jimin agreed with his husband.

"Look it's Felix and his dads" Mingi waved at them.

Felix, along with his two fathers walked over to the groom.

"Hey guys!" Felix hugged all of them.

"Jungkook, hey! Bangchan my man, Wassup" Hoseok and Jimin went over and greeted the couple.

"Ah my son! SO HANDSOME!" It was Wooyoung's mom. She was taking photos with San's mom until they saw San, surrounded by his friends.

"Are you nervous?" They all turned their heads to see San's dad hovering over them. He had such an intimidating aura and he was even taller than Yunho.

"Yeah" San tip toed and hugged his dad for comfort.

"Don't worry San. He loves you and you love him so there's nothing to be nervous about" San didn't reply. He just nodded.