CHAPTER 7

Mingi was on his bed playing with his phone. And that's when it suddenly hit... "OH MY GOD THE DATE" Mingi basically screamed. He was too excited for the date with Yunho. The black haired boy hugged the pillow beside him and squeezed it, squirming.

He got up to take a shower and have his breakfast so that he could get ready for the date quickly.

At around 8.30 he started getting ready and he decided to wear the outfit he prepared yesterday.

He opened the location, Yunho shared to check how much time it would take to reach there.

Since it said that it would take 15 minutes, he decided to leave at around 9.30.

He left the room and walked to the main road and before getting a taxi, he took a photo.

He finally reached the place Yunho mentioned and he walked towards a boy who looked like Yunho, building up the courage

"Hey, Yunho" Mingi greeted in a soft tone.

Yunho was a little surprised by the sudden voice "Oh Mingi! Hey"

Yunho mentioned that they could walk around the shopping mall near the restaurant. He told him to meet at around 10 so they have more time to hangout before having lunch. Mingi being Mingi agreed to anything Yunho said coz the lad wanted to spend more time with him.

They had a look around the mall and played some racing games inside the play zone.

It was already lunch time so, they went to the restaurant. They ordered two meals and some drinks and they were waiting for the food.

"I come here often since I live near. I used to come here everyday as a kid with my grandpa" Yunho said.

"That's so cute" Mingi was in awe.

"What's cute about THAT?" Yunho said, laughing.

"Everything about you is cute" Mingi said and then realized what he just said but it was too late to take it back.

Both of them were blushing hard and it was starting to get a little bit awkward but gladly the waiter brought the food to the table.

They started eating and were just simply enjoying each other's presence. Yunho had sauce on his lips and Mingi quickly wiped it off with his thumb. Were they eating tomato? Coz they certainly looked like one.

They finished off their lunch and before Mingi could even think, Yunho paid the bill.

"But the next time, it's definitely on me" Mingi said coz he felt bad for not paying.

"Oh so there will be a next time?" Yunho said cheekily.

"I mean if you want to" Mingi smirked and both of them laughed.

"So what do we do next?" Mingi questioned.

"Do you want to hangout in my house?" Yunho asked.

"Is it okay if I come?"

"Of course. Incase you didn't notice, I was literally inviting you" Yunho teased him.

"Okay then let's go"

They were walking since his house is near and they saw a man making dalgona in the street.

"Do you wanna try?" Mingi asked.

"I have never tried one" Yunho said.

"REALLY?" Mingi was shocked coz San and Mingi used to eat them all the time. They used always make bets on who'll win during the game as kids.

"Yeah" Yunho said.

"Okay then do you want to try with me?" Mingi softly asked.

"I mean why not" Yunho agreed to eat.

They went over to the seller and bought two of them. Mingi internationally picked a heart shaped one for yunho and another circle shaped one.

"Do you know how to play the game?" Mingi questioned.

"I've seen people doing it. I'll give it a try" Yunho said before giving him a comforting smile. Mingi was so excited about this and Yunho loved it.

"You try this since it's your first time" Mingi took the heart shaped one from Yunho and gave him the circle.

"Okay" after that Yunho started to eat the other parts except the circle.

Mingi broke the heart, so he just ate the whole thing. Yunho successfully did the circle and he was so happy about it. Mingi just kept staring at the boy coz he looked absolutely stunning, just smiling.

What's happening to me
But I don't hate this feeling... at all

-----------------
The rest of the date will be on the next chapter
Also there will be a featuring of a member from another group 👀