CHAPTER 3

It was 9.27 in the morning and Wooyoung was looking for a movies so they could watch it later with the friends. They were so busy with the uni work that the last time they hung out together was a month ago.

Everybody was loaded with so many assignments and club activities so they barely had time with each other.

Wooyoung decided on Brokeback Mountain so he can watch it with the fellow gays and break down once again for like the third time.

Yeosang was at the door before 10 and he came inside the room.

"HEY!" San screamed from the kitchen as he was making popcorn for them.

"Hey San! Hey bEsfrEn!" Yeosang greeted.

"Heyyyy!" Wooyoung smiled at his best friend and another knock was heard.

"Wassup buddy" it was Hongjoong.

"Wassup" Wooyoung said with an accent.

Seonghwa, Hongjoong and Jongho came together in Hongjoong's car.

"10/10 do not reccomend coming with them coz they were being disgustingly coupley and cute throughout the ride" Jongho said in an annoyed voice. "Never fail to make me feel single"

"Oh shut up we didn't even do anything" Seonghwa tried to defend.

"Oh yeah? Should I tell them about how you guys were flirting while he was literally driving or should I tell them about the touching thigh thing?" Jongho said.

"Oh come on Jongho they're a couple. Of course they would do that" Wooyoung said, laughing.

"NOT WHEN I'M THERE!" Jongho pouted.

"You look so cute when you pout" Yeosang said, without thinking about it. Jongho looked at him and Yeosang was absolutely sure that he saw the boy blushing. Jongho cleared his throat to break the awkwardness.

"WOOYOUNG MY OTHER HOE" Yunho screamed and ran towards Wooyoung. They shared a hug and Yunho sat on the couch with the others.

San came to living room holding a bowl of popcorn.

Shortly after, San's cousin, Mingi showed up.

"HEY COUSIN" Mingi gave San a tight hug as he met him after a long time. "HEY COUSIN'S BOYFRIEND" He then went up to Wooyoung to give him a hug.

"What's with the awkward nicknames" Wooyoung said during the hug.

"Whyyyy they're cuuuuteee" Mingi whined.

"Okay okay whatever floats your boat" Woo said, chuckling.

"SEONGHWA! YEOSANG!" Mingi greeted and when Seonghwa hugged him, the boy felt like he was literally in the clouds.

Mingi has an undying crush on Seonghwa ever since he remembers. Seonghwa was totally his type and who wouldn't have a crush on him?

Seonghwa went back and sat beside Hongjoong. He gave him a kiss on the cheek after sitting down and Mingi saw it. "Are you guys a couple?" Mingi blurted out.

"Ah yes Mingi. Hongjoong and I've been dating for 7 months now." Seonghwa said while looking at Hongjoong's eyes. Mingi tried his best to not look sad.

"I'm so happy for you Seonghwa" The broken hearted boy said.

"Thanks Minki" Seonghwa smiled at him.

That smile was what  made me fall for you Mingi thought to himself before sitting down beside a boy with brown beautiful eyes and a pink pair of lips which made him look at the boy twice.

"Oh Mingi, let me introduce my friends. This is Jongho, This is Hongjoong, Seonghwa's boyfriend and This is Yunho" San introduced his hot friends.

"Nice to meet you, Mingi" Yunho said with a beautiful smile. Mingi couldn't look away from the boy because something about him did somethings to him. He was mesmerized.

"Nice to meet you too, Yunho" Mingi replied.

"Okay everyone let's watch the movie now" Wooyoung said.

San came and sat next to Wooyoung and held his hand.

The couples were being all lovey-dovey and the single ones felt even more single, if it was even possible.

They spend their afternoon like that, watching another movie after Brokeback Mountain ended.