CHAPTER 5

It was the next day in the morning. Hongjoong woke up before anybody else, being the morning person he is. His beautiful boyfriend was laying next to him on the couch. He stared at him and all he could think about was how much he was in love with his boyfriend, Seonghwa.

When he tried to stand up, Seonghwa held his hand and pulled Hongjoong towards him. Hongjoong smiled at the action and laid down again.

"Keep staring at me like that" Seonghwa said without even trying to open his eyes and Joongie did as he was said.

Yunho was more than correct. Yeosang WAS shocked. When Yeosang woke up, Jongho was clinging to him like his life depends on it and who was Yeosang to wake this cute creature up? So he stayed there, without moving for almost ten minutes. Then, Jongho woke up. Yes, Yunho was correct again.

They quickly pulled away but there were other people sleeping next to them. So, Jongho stood up from the mattress and walked away to the bathroom. He splashed water to his face and thought "I'm straight, right? Then why am I feeling like this?". Little did he know....

Everybody woke up after few minutes and used the bathroom one after another. They got their breakfast and sat down on the couch.

"Guys it's time for us to go" Seonghwa said.
"Hongjoong and I got work to do".

"OooooOooooOo what type of work huh?" Jongho said, trying to tease them.

"Since we moved in together, we got some stuff to buy" Hongjoong said.

"Okay guys, it's fine. Get your work done. Do you need our help with anything?" Wooyoung asked. San looked at his boyfriend and thought he's so sweet and gave him a little peck on his cheek.

"No thanks buddy. We kinda want to hangout too so we'll just take a walk" Hongjoong thanked.

With that, the couple left the apartment. Others were still in the room and since it was almost noon, they decided to have lunch and leave. Yeosang helped San to cook while Yunho and Jongho were playing video games. Wooyoung and Mingi went to the balcony to have a bonding moment after a long time.

"How was UK, Mingi?" Wooyoung questioned.
"It was alright, Woo. But I still prefer staying here, with you guys. It feels like home." Mingi said, letting out a small laugh.

"I'm so happy that you're back" San's boyfriend said. "You're adorable as always, no wonder why San's head over heels for you" Mingi said giving Wooyoung a side hug. As you can see they are very close. Eventhough Mingi was abroad for a long time , they still took calls and tried to keep the bond strong.

"Shut up! Oh and Mingi, I don't know if I should ask you this but, Are you okay after seeing Seonghwa with Hongjoong?" Wooyoung asked in a worried tone. He and his boyfriend knew about Mingi's "undying" love on Seonghwa. So he decided to ask him.

"Actually Woo, I was sad the moment I got to know the news. But weirdly I'm not anymore. I don't even know why like I knew I was in love with him but I met somebody and now, I don't feel as hurt as I thought I would." Mingi confessed.

" I see. You're confused aren't you? Maybe don't think too much about it? If you don't feel hurt then that's fine right?" Wooyoung tried to comfort.

"I think so" Mingi smiled at Wooyoung.

"Guys, the lunch is ready" San came to the balcony and told the couple. "Your boyfriend is so cute, San" Mingi said. "I know" San said smiling at his boyfriend.

"Disgusting" Mingi left the balcony giving the couple some privacy.

Wooyoung ran his hands around San's waist and locked his fingers. He looked up at his boyfriend, smiling. San held Wooyoung's face with both of his hands and stared at his boyfriend's eyes. They kept sharing that moment for a long time until others called them to join them to eat.

All of them ate together and got ready to leave the place.

"Mingi, can I have your number? We can text and get to know each other better" Yunho said, boldly.

" Uh yeah definitely" Mingi was taken back by the confidence but he ended up giving his number.

"I'll talk to you later, then" Yunho said before saying goodbyes to others and leaving.

What's wrong with my heart? Why is it beating like this when he's around Mingi thought to himself.

Later Jongho and Yeosang left. Mingi decided to spend another night with them because he missed the couple so much.

----------
Hi!
To anyone reading this stupid book, THANK YOU SO MUCH AND I LOVE YOU ♥️.