CHAPTER 18

"KIM YONG?"

"Oh my god, San! You remember me?" He let out a happy cry.

"Why did you turn up to be like this? You were a very good student". San said as he recalled the old memories.

Kim Yong. The smart student everyone envied. He was always the top student in the class and every teacher was telling other students to be like him.

"It's because I like you, San" Yong said thinking that he might have a chance with San since they have a history together. At least that's what Yong would say.

"Oh But I can't be with you, obviously. I have Wooyoung and I love him so let us go. I really appreciate that you like me?" Even San questioned what he said.

"NO! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU! I'VE BEEN IN LOVE WITH YOU ALL THESE YEARS SAN. PLEASE LET ME BE WITH YOU! WOOYOUNG DOESN'T LOVE YOU LIKE I DO. I WILL MAKE YOU FEEL LOVED AND-" He was cut off by a hard slap across his face. Yes, San did it.

"Again, I'm sorry but I can't coz I don't like you. Don't you get it?" San asked.

Yong was looking down, bawling.

Yunho quickly went to a corner of the house letting Wooyoung all by himself to answer Jungkook. "Yes. They're arguing and I think we'll be able to manage this by ourselves."

"But I will still be here till you get Wooyoung out, just incase". Jungkook replied.

"Okay and- HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Yunho yelled.

Everything happened so quickly. The next they saw was Wooyoung being held back by the creep. He had a knife which was held to Wooyoung's neck. One wrong move, Woo will be gone.

"Hey hey Yong listen to me. Calm down and put that thing down" San tried to sound calm as possible eventhough he was fuming inside.

"I wouldn't. Not until you agree to be mine" he said as he held Wooyoung even tighter.

At this moment San was ready to give up. He wanted the younger to be alive. That's all he wanted at this moment. He loved his Wooyoung with all his life and there wouldn't be a reason to be alive if Wooyoung is not in his life.

"Okay I'll be yours. Now let Wooyoung go". San said in a stern voice. His eyes were glassy and cheeks were flushed. He was ready to be Yong's if that means Wooyoung being happy and alive.

"What are talking about San? I'd rather die than living without you" Wooyoung was crying too. If him dying means San being free from this asshole, he was more than ready.

"Wooyoung it's fine yeah? Don't worry about me" San nodded with a smile eventhough he was a crying mess.

"I don't want this San. I can't live without you. I love you" Wooyoung said and he felt the knife going a little bit deeper at that.

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP! SAN I WILL LET HIM GO IF YOU AGREE AND AAAAAAA-" Yong yelped in pain as he felt a bullet being hit on his calf. He let the knife go and tried to hold the leg with pain but ended up tripping and falling.

Wooyoung ran to San as he was frightened at the gunshot sound.

San held Wooyoung tight and warm while stroking his hair. "You're safe with me baby. You're safe. Oh my god I was so scared Woo" San said between sobs while placing soft kisses on top of Wooyoung's head.

The police team came inside and handcuffed Kim Yong and was dragging him outside of the house.

"San! I'm sorry and I love you" Kim Yong said and looked at San to show that he's genuine with the apology but it was no use as San didn't even try to look up. He was busy pampering his boyfriend.

After he was taken away, Felix and Mingi entered the house with Jungkook by their side.

Yunho quickly went to Mingi to give the latter a hug. They smiled at eachother after pulling back.

San looked up to see Jungkook and Felix. He slowly broke the hug with Wooyoung and cupped his face. "Baby, that's Felix and his dad. They're the ones who rescued you" San said.

"Thank you so much. It means a lot to me. I dunnow how to thank you enough. I'm forever grateful" Wooyoung said before bowing to them to show his genuine gratitude.

"Aw you don't have to thank us Wooyoung. I will always be there to help you". You can clearly see how much of a sweetheart Felix is. He was like that since he was a child. He always wanted to help people.

"Okay then boys. Let's get going" Jungkook stated and every nodded and got out of the place.

They felt like a huge weight was lifted by their shoulders. Wooyoung was a very precious friend to them and they felt the loneliness without the younger eventhough it was just two days. Finally he was free and happy.

••••••••••••••••••••••
That was so dramatic 💀