CHAPTER 9

They roamed around a bit before going home and Yunho felt like they were being followed by someone. He turned around several times and checked if anyone was suspicious but found none.

"What is it?" Mingi asked as he saw Yunho's curious face.

"Ah? Oh nothing. I'm just having a feeling that we're being followed. There's nothing to worry about I guess" Yunho tried to shrug it off.

"Followed? Hmm okay" Mingi said.

He gathered up the courage and held Yunho's hand. "I hope this makes you feel less scared"

Yunho blushed at it. " Yes Mingi, thank you"

They walked inside a private road and Yunho stood infront of his house. Saying that 'Mingi was shocked' would be an understatement. Mingi was well off but Yunho was filthy rich. Yunho wouldn't admit but this mansion says otherwise. The walk from the gate to the door
required a lot of energy since the garden was huge.

"Welcome back, Yunho. Is this your friend?" The main butler, Mr.Park asked. He has been working for them for years now so, Yunho told him not to call him sir or master or whatever he would call him. Yunho is close  with the butler because when his parents weren't home, he spent time with Mr. Park.

"Yup" Yunho smiled at the bloke.

They went inside and Yunho went to his room to get changed into comfy clothes. Mingi was sitting on the couch in living room.

"Baby wait" two people entered the building, one chasing the other. They were giggling and were all over eachother and he cleared his throat to indicate that he was still there.

"Are you here for Yunho?" One of them asked.

"Yes. Yunho invited me over here after our hangout" Mingi stated.

"Oh hyung you're back" Yunho was climbing down the stairs.

"Mingi, this is my older brother Hoseok and this is his boyfriend, Jimin" They bowed at eachother. "And guys this is Mingi"

"Hello, Mingi" both Jimin and Hoseok said in unison.

"Hello, hyung" it was getting kind of awkward so Hoseok broke the silence.

"Okay then we'll be going upstairs. You guys enjoy!" With that, Yunho's brother and his boyfriend left.

"You wanna watch a movie?" Taller boy asked.

"Sure, why not?" After that Yunho took Mingi to a theatre INSIDE THE HOUSE?WHAT? Mingi thought to himself.

They watched a movie and both of them enjoyed it a lot. They enjoyed each other's company as well.

It was already night and Mingi had to leave. Yunho even told him that he could sleep over but he didn't want be a bother to them.

He left the house and took a taxi to go home.

What they didn't know was that there was a pair of eyes following them all day along.